shape
carat
color
clarity

Imurden not to rush you or anything

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
But where are those pics of your 3 prong pendant? I have been trolling the boards waiting to see how a .25 looks on the neck as I have a .25 which I am thinking is too puny for a 3 stone a la Vatche but a pendant... hmm... Please please post a neck shot
1.gif

Lisa

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the delay, but I need a new chain for the pendant. After work today I''ll stop by the jewelers to see if they have one that I like. Hopefully, no later than Saturday I will have pictures. Bare with me.
12.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I don't think that .25 carat is too puny. This is a 3 stone pendant with a total weight of .50.

3004139_set.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock

3001758_set.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa, Here''s a picture to tide you over until Imurden can get a new chain. It''s the pendant I wore until I got my upgrade last year, .25 ct in a 4 prong basket setting. [I bet Imurden''s looks bigger in the three prong!]. I think .25 is a great size for an everyday pendant.

Imurden, I can''t wait to see what yours looks like in the three prong setting!

cmsqtrct.jpg

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Michelle for the neck shot! Wow .25 looks a pretty nice size!

Imurden the .25 I have is set in a simple yellow gold 4 prong ring. And I was thinking it might be too puny for a 3 stone ring with sapphire sides of the same mm size a la Vatche. I forgot to type ring. Especially as I have a size 7 finger...and the setting is almost 2 grand...
Thanks for posting pics of the pendants though
1.gif

Lisa

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 4:41:20 PM
Author: Catmom
Lisa, Here''s a picture to tide you over until Imurden can get a new chain. It''s the pendant I wore until I got my upgrade last year, .25 ct in a 4 prong basket setting. [I bet Imurden''s looks bigger in the three prong!]. I think .25 is a great size for an everyday pendant.

Imurden, I can''t wait to see what yours looks like in the three prong setting!
Love the picture it looks very similar to mines.

Also I love you wedding bands!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results