shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m so elated! We are engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MarLO, you are a rockstar!!! I was just surfing through the old threads to find that very info!!

I LOVE how *I think* you can see a hint of that faint blue flor tinge in that last picture--it is just AMAZING!!!! Glacial!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Dazed,

That ring is breath taking! It looks so much bigger than a 1.45! I thought it was at least a 2ct before reading Marlo''s specs. Congrats on the engagement!
36.gif

That story was so sweet. I almost cried when reading it. He was so thoughtful to plan out the evening that way. I liked the part where he tricked you....I would''ve fallen for the lie too...hee
9.gif

But your ring! WOW!!!
30.gif
It is really really beautiful. I''m so happy for you and your fiance. I wish you a healthy, happy, and properous life together.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
MarLoRey --> Thanks for adding the info. the tcw is actually the 3.01 number. The appraiser gave me a different number for the setting than WF, but I figure WF set it so they must know, and with the pave it''s hard to tell the weight I guess.

Another fun fact, the pave on the ring is made up of 4 different sizes of WF "cut above" diamonds.

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
So it''s not 3.02 (melee) + 1.45 (center) = 4.47 ?

3.02 includes the center stone?
3.02 = 1.45 (center) + 1.57 (Melee)
Still Stunning!
2.gif

luvn2oxfrd

Rough_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 337px">Date: 7/14/2005 2:19:53 PM
Author: dazedland
Thanks so much eveyone!!! I am so thrilled with the ring and even my fiance (love saying that) can''t wait to get home from work so he can see it. He actually asked if he could bring it to work with him today, and I really think he was only half kidding. I told him he would have to bring me in too if he wanted to show it off.

I had my first trip out with it today and I turned it around because I was so nervous, I can''t wait to get the insurance settled.

Mara --> You have very detailed dreams, you even knew the carat weight in your dream? That''s crazy!

My ring finger is a 5.5 apparently, I got a 5.75 and it''s kind of big, but I think I like it that way. The setting just makes it look so huge, I even think it looks enormous in it''s actual size, not just in the blown up pictures I posted.

I am going to my cousin''s wedding this weekend (she is three years younger than me) and my whole family will be there, I can''t wait to show it off. (Not too much, because it is her day!)

It is actually sunny out now so I am going to try to take a picture on the roof to see if I can capture the sparklies.
1.gif
congratulations! your ring is beautiful!!!

""He actually asked if he could bring it to work with him today, and I really think he was only half kidding. I told him he would have to bring me in too if he wanted to show it off. ""

i had to laugh at this...the day my husband received our ring he took it to his office to show off! i was appalled when he proposed two days later and told me the story! :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
DL- just came back to drool some more, and i see that you''ve added pictures. and they are incredible...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
if you feel compelled to post more pictures, i promise we won''t mind!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I''m still drooling too. Just beautiful.
30.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Dazed: Your ring looks even better in person!! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got home and wanted to say a very BIG CONGRATULATIONS from me!!!!!! Now I have to go back and read the whole thread!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
dazeland,
I just saw your hand shots and they are awesome. What a truly beautiful ring you have. It''s just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
That is so touching and sweet
emlove.gif
. What a beautiful ring!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! i love the proposal story... and the ring... oh my!!! I love them asschers!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is sooooooooo beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!!

I loved how your fiance wanted to take the ring to work; that is classic.
30.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagment. It had me almost in tears. Your ring is fabulous and huge on your fingers.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I can never see enough of your ring dazed, it''s gorgeous!!!
5.gif
5.gif
6.gif
6.gif
4.gif
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is a stunner!
30.gif
10.gif
The proposal was adorable!
emlove.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

g-man

Rough_Rock
That ring is a real stunner!!! Great setting for an awesome stone! And congratulations!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Wow- I said it last night, and I will say it again- that ring is amazing! I love the new pics! I am so happy for you, dazed! Enjoy this special time...congrats to you and your fiance!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is just outstanding. I love it.
You''ve got yourself a beautiful ring.
Enjoy

s95

Shiny_Rock
That is just downright gorgeous! I think it looks huge and I love the halo...why oh why didn''t I think of that?
1.gif
It''s funny because in another post, I wrote that they weren''t my style. Well, guess what, now they are!!!! Hee! Hee!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Delish!! Absolutely beautiful! Best wishes to you and Congrats to your FI!
36.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

beautiful ring
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,beautiful ring
30.gif
10.gif
beautiful hand shots
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results