shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m officially a LIW...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Hi all-

Just thought I would join the LIW section since we are currently having a ring made with Leon Mege
30.gif
The "deal" though is that it will be in his possession when its finished until he decides he wants to pop the question.
I love reading about all of you and the LIW section in general
35.gif

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on getting the ring purchased! Welcome welcome! Hope your stay here is short and sweet
28.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very exciting! I love Leon Mege''s work!

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to LIW
35.gif
I love Leon Mege rings, they are all sooo gorgeous. Do you know the details of the ring? If so, please tell us about it
31.gif

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcome girls!
35.gif

I do know the design of the ring b/c the "baby" diamond is from my mom''s e-ring. It''s only 0.6 carats getting set in a non-cathedral plain solitaire (just like Roxylady) but the center stone is MUCH smaller. I wasn''t sure if he would set anything that small but he said it would fine
36.gif
I''m SO excited!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
welcome to LIW!
36.gif
it''s an addictive place with awesome people.
9.gif

how exciting that your ring is being made! not only that but it''s a LEON?! *jealous* i can''t wait to see how it turns out...i''m sure you''re feeling the same way 100x more.
2.gif

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcome vip!
How bad is it that when I saw your avatar I drooled? I''ve been dieting and frosting is my nemesis!
18.gif
haha
I''m so excited about the ring...a bit nervous since I have never seen a "small" Leon solitaire and I''m ring size "challenged"...but excited
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
ooh I hope it''s finished and that you get it soon. What style are you having him make?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the list! May your wait be short and if it''s not, these women are awesome friends to go through the wait with!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I
30.gif
Leon''s!

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the warm welcomes
35.gif

I''m having him make a non-cathedral plain solitaire with a 0.6 carat center stone...SO excited
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results