shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m off the List!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/22/2005 9:53:42 AM
Author: ky6
I am just now getting used to a ring being on that finger (and just now learning not to constantly stare at it every lighting situation- the first morning I drove out in the sunlight with my hand on the wheel right in my line of sight, I almost forgot to watch for red lights!)
This will not happen quickly - I STILL stare at my ring & it is especially sparkly in my car!!! It''s just that it''s so much prettier than traffic control devices!!!!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hot Diggetty Dog!!! - I say what a spiffing stone, absolutely topping and congrats
9.gif

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful story- sooo happy for both of you! Get those pics up when you can- we are dying to see it!!! CONGRATS!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
what a wonderful proposal and he seems like a very loving and caring fiance =)...

can''t wait to see some pictures of the ring!!

wish you all the best
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
What a great story! Thanks for sharing with us
1.gif
Can''t wait to see the pictures though, the one of just the stone can only hold us over for so long... Don''t worry about it being long, you forget who you''re talking to! - we LOVE all the details! That really sucks about the car accident, but I hope you two enjoy your vacation that is coming up! Congratulations again
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful proposal story!!!! How fantastic that you will have such an adaptable, inventive, and optimistic partner thoughout life--way to roll w/ the punches indeed!

Now, WHERE is that ring!!!??

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, I''m such a sap. Of course, I have tears in my eyes after reading your proposal story. I''m such a sucker for romance. We always underestimate our men and then they surprise us in the sweetest ways. Anyway, now that I''ve dried my eyes and blown my nose, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE RING?!?! Girlfriend, that stone is soo amazing, I can''t wait to see the setting! Congratulations on your engagement but pleeeeeeeease give us some pictures so we can drool some more!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! That''s such a sweet proposal story---& wonderful that your FI is so flexible! I love that he improvised the candlelit bath b/c he knew you wouldn''t want to be proposed to all dirty & sticky! What a guy!
36.gif

I can''t wait to see pics of your ring! I totally remember your gorgeous stone & can''t wait to see it on your finger!! Your FI is quite the jewelry photographer. Did you know he was on PS? Had you seen this stone posted?

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about the super long delay. Things have just been crazy hectic ever since. We are leaving this afternoon for a vacation in Cabo but I told FI we could not leave until he helped me post a pic. This was taken the night we got engaged. Hopefully, once we get back from vacation we can get some better shots and post them so you all can see the detail of the setting and such. Thanks for being so patient with me in my slacking of my pricescope duties!

DSCN0722 (Small).JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Finally!!! But so worht the wait! It is lovely KY6 enjoy Cabo you lucky girl!
36.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous and looks so lovely on your hand!! Can''t wait to see more - have a great trip in Cabo you lucky dog!!
2.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Whatta Rock
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement (I love ''cross me off the list'' stories!)

I just love your ring but I think I''m going to need more pics. Have a great vacation but hurry back for goodness sakes!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

caligal

Shiny_Rock
I agree with Erin- it is just tooo gorgeous of a ring NOT to have MORE pics!! Enjoy your beauty!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats ky6! Have a great time in Cabo and enjoy your beautiful ring!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous!! I don''t know what I''m more jealous of your beautiful e-ring or your trip to Cabo...

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
that looks soooo pretty! congrats!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Whooweeee, great story! I love your ring! Many congrats!!! The vacation should be a good opportunity to rest up a little before starting the wedding planning craziness.
9.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap ky, I missed your picture when you posted it. But of course it''s STUNNING! can''t wait for more pics and I hope you guys have a wonderful vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results