shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m married - with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 12:30:17 PM
Author: happydreams

Date: 5/29/2009 11:59:46 AM
Author: lurkinglurker
Me and the bridesmaids.
Such a gorgeous group of girls.
Thanks happydreams!! I totally had a (brief) bridezilla moment beforehand where I was like.."wait, why did I pick such beautiful bridesmaids??"
emwink.gif
The dresses are priscilla of boston - the link is above. They were under $200 (which I was very happy about - it was hard for me to get comfortable asking people to spend money to be in our wedding.)

And I forgot - I had hair extensions put in! I know some people have asked about that before. It was so worth it and really easy. I just bought the hair and brought it with me to my appointment. The strips glued in to give me some extra "weight" to my updo. I don''t think anyone could tell!

SassyB

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful wedding, dress, hair, veil, BM''s, venue...... I love it ALL!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked so beautiful, especially you! You look so happy in every pic. Thanks for sharing!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your dress and veil are exquisite! Love the venue too! The bluebonnet picture is awesome!!!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha I was so scared at the first picture that you had a doggie cake and were going to hack into it!!
40.gif
Hehe so glad he was just a flower dog!

Thank you so much for posting your pictures!! They''re all so pretty - I especially love the one of you two in the bluebonnet field - it turned out great!!!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Where is your veil from?? I am looking for something similar for my wedding...

RZ

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty photos...everything looks like it went perfectly. Congratulations!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations1
Love the cakes, your dress, the bm dresses - everything! Beautiful.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks beautiful - that dress is completely stunning on you, and you just glow! Congratulations
9.gif
9.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
such an elegant wedding! i love it! it looks beautiful.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the flower dog...such a cute idea!

ANd I love your dress...it was perfectly stunning on you!

Also, I love the line that you are a lawyer and can get through the vows...I''ll have to tell myself that!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL lurking!! You were stunning in your dress, the pics are great. Your BM dresses are lovely too!
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Lovely. Just lovely.

Your dress is tdf.
30.gif
Your BM''s dresses are beautiful. Pictures are stunning. Everying...just stunning.

Congrats!!!
36.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pics!!! The flower doggie it''s just sooo cute
9.gif
, your bridesmades dresses are the pefect color and design. You look gorgeous, your dress is beautiful and the pics are amazing..

Ciongratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding!

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock

SassyB, sunnyd, Loves Vintage, aveda6, Sparkalicious, AmberGretchen, rhbgirl24, cocolaw, lala2332, Porridge, Bia, and gaby06 - thank you so much! I think I’m going through a little post-wedding withdraw and it’s really nice to be able to share the photos with other people.

luvthemstrawberries - Yeah, definitely no animal-shaped/red velvet cakes for me! I was a little surprised that the flower dog got put next to our cake because people then thought it was for eating! I guess because my DH didn’t want a groom’s cake and it seems like everyone in the south has one, the planner thought *something* should go there.

rockzilla - I realized I don’t know who makes the veil. I got it at the bridal salon in Dallas where I got my dress. It was a “veil” trunk show. Yes, there are such things.
20.gif
I let my mom and sister pick it out. I called the salon and left a message to see if I can get the name. I’ll let you know if/when they get back to me!

meresal - thanks! I’ve really enjoyed reading your threads. I’m a Texas bride too. The wedding was in Austin, but we did basically all of the shopping and details type things in Dallas where our families are!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
So lovely! I love your bouquet, that would have fit perfectly with my wedding, wish I had seen this a few years ago!

Did you say you got married in Austin? If so, I think I know your venue, and I
30.gif
it. We also got married in Austin, love that place.

Also, your doggie cake is so adorable!

Congrats, thanks for sharing pictures!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
your day looks amazing! You''re a beautiful bride. Love your bm dresses too. Everything looks fab together.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
ABsolutely gorgeous! Your dress and hair are sooooo amazing!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looks absolutely lovely! And I adore your dress!!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your whole wedding was soooo pretty!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME photos....everything is so beautiful....love the bluebonnets, too!!!
36.gif

Lori

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
I love seeing wedding pictures!!!

Looks like you had a beaut of a day.... everything looks wonderful!! Congrats!!!
And you totally can''t tell you had extensions!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmigosh...everything is...incredible! Where do I begin...the dress, stunning. The lighting/colors, amazing. You guys are glowing! And your photog rocks!

Did I mention the dress? Love it!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were so beautiful! I love the dress, the veil (I was actually going to ask about it too!), the venue, the cake!

Walking through the blue bonnets was well worth it!

Congratulations!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
It was all so beautiful! Congratulations!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Your flower dog cake is adorable. Everything looks so beautiful. I love the last picture, you both look so relaxed and in love. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results