shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m looking for a particular jewelry piece...Cartier-ish

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia15

Shiny_Rock
which I haven''t yet seen in real life.

I know most of you have seen the Cartier Trinity rings, which come in a variety of metals and diamond types.

Has anyone seen a rolling/interlocking ring of the same kind in a white metal, only with two bands instead of three? I wish they made one like this, but they don''t, especially since I''m looking for one of the rings to have diamond pave, and the other band plain. Perhaps custom is the route, but I thought well, if anyone can find it, it would have to be a Pricescoper.
1.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, emeraldlover:

I saw this post yesterday. I can''t help you, but thought I''d give it a bump.

If this doesn''t work, you might try posting again (in Hangout, maybe?) and include "Cartier Trinity" in the title. Sometimes posts over here in "Jewelry Pieces" get misssed.
1.gif

Have you done a search here? I searched "trinity" and came up with three pages of posts mentioning the term...

Good luck!
widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d post this in Rocky Talky. I have seen something like this on wedding band sites, but can''t think which one. Good luck!!

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Oh, thank you, Widget and Kaleigh! It''s very sweet of you to take the time to make the suggestions, and a very good idea. Will do so tonight - I''ve been looking for this thing for the better part of 6 months now and this is a last ditch effort. I think going custom may be my fate!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results