shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m having my diamond reset into a custom halo mount, by one of Canada''s BEST!! I''m so excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 8:33:17 PM
Author: modernsparkler
here is another pic
Thanks for the pic. Lovely ring..it looks alot like the one I seen today. Wish I could have taken a pic of it while I was there. I''m sure the store owner would have thought I was nuts pulling out my camera phone!
emcrook.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beau13,
Where are you listing your 5 stone ring? Can you tell me what color/size your solitare is for comparison sake?

Thanks,
Tyty333

beau13

Ideal_Rock
All I can tell you is that my solitaire is 1.76 carats (7.7mm in diameter) H in color.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 7:21:47 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 1/27/2009 6:33:57 PM
Author: tyty333
Ok, I want dibs on the 5 stoner! That ring is georgous! I''ll give you $401 for it
2.gif
I just had it re-rhodiumed..it''s brand new looking again. I''ll be listing it tomorrow I think. Hubby gave me the go ahead for the new setting..but I tried to sweeten the pricetage by saying I''d sell the 5 stone. He said I didn''t have to..but I know it will go unworn if I keep it.
Call me the devil''s advocate......... but beau, honey, you were absolutely nuts about your five stone when you got it. Won''t you miss having it? Why not get it resized and wear it on your right hand?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Nah..I won''t miss it Gemgirl. It would only get worn on the right hand (and it fits that hand right now). I don''t like wearing a ring on that hand though..feels weird..I use that hand too much (right-handed) and it would likely take alot of abuse. All I want is ONE ring..that''s all I ask..ONE FABULOUS ring..no need for any others !!
emwink.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beau,
Are you listing your ring on ebay or somewhere? Or are you just letting people know its for sale? Is there a place
on pricescope to list things that I dont know about? (I''m still sort of new here). I need to know the basics as far as
(I feel rude for asking but I got to know) how much you are asking for it. My pear is a D color (I didnt pick it because
it was a D, it just happened to be a D if that makes sense). I''m a little worried about the G/H stones next to the
D. They looked (along with your big stone) extremely white in the pictures. You wouldnt happend to have any
D/E stones you could set it next to and get some pictures would you?

Should we do this over email? Are we allowed to give our email addresses?

Sorry for all the questions...I hope I''m not driving you nuts
26.gif

Thanks
tyty333

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 4:54:38 PM
Author: tyty333
Beau,
Are you listing your ring on ebay or somewhere? Or are you just letting people know its for sale? Is there a place
on pricescope to list things that I dont know about? (I''m still sort of new here). I need to know the basics as far as
(I feel rude for asking but I got to know) how much you are asking for it. My pear is a D color (I didnt pick it because
it was a D, it just happened to be a D if that makes sense). I''m a little worried about the G/H stones next to the
D. They looked (along with your big stone) extremely white in the pictures. You wouldnt happend to have any
D/E stones you could set it next to and get some pictures would you?

Should we do this over email? Are we allowed to give our email addresses?

Sorry for all the questions...I hope I''m not driving you nuts
26.gif

Thanks
tyty333
We are NOT allowed to discuss the details of personal items for sale on Pricescope. We can''t exchange e-mails either, or send personal messages
8.gif
It is for sale however.The diamonds are graded "G". I personally think they look much whiter and brighter (the pics show how clear and sparkly they really are). They are brighter than my H colored diamond (outside for sure!) I think it would be fine next to your pear, but I''m no expert. NO..you''re not driving me nuts TyTy..lol

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
slap, slap, slap (I''m hitting my hand with a ruler)....my apologies to the PS forum (please dont give me the boot).
I''ll try to be better
17.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Tyty, I found it on ebay pretty easily. Just search for "5 stone diamond band." It comes up on the 1st page about 3/4 of the way down.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you luvmyhalo...I dont know if it was that glass of wine I had or what but my brain just isnt in gear!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I posted pics of what I want the halo ring to look like from the top..but couldn''t decide what to do for under the halo (the gallery).
I printed this out for the designer in Toronto who will be making the ring. I drop off the diamond tomorrow..and will likely get looked at Monday! So..3 weeks from Monday..I''ll be counting the days. I will get a wax too..so not sure how that will work. I guess they will ship it to me to look at and if all looks good, they will continue?? I''m feeling pretty confident about this!

Loveliest profile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results