shape
carat
color
clarity

i''m gonna miss being a BIW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
yesterday was my last day of work and i''m headed to my mom''s place where i will have limited internet access, i just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me during the planning process, i''m very excited for the big day!

i''m picking up my dress today, getting a massage and mani-pedi tomorrow and heading to the venue for any last minute details on friday.

good luck to all the other brides this weekend!
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful day fickle!! Come back and tell us all about it!
emcocktl.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy your massage & mani/pedi!! Good luck with everything!! Can''t wait to see pics!!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Aw Faye, I''m glad your day is finally approaching. It''s been lovely chatting to you over the last couple of months. Really looking forward to a report of the day and some photos!!!

Hope all goes to plan. xxx

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I hope everything goes just like you want it to! Can''t wait to hear about it and see pictures! Enjoy every minute!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great few days!!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck with everything!!!
36.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
faye! date twin! i''m gonna miss being a BIW to, but Newlywed sounds pretty fun, too. Can''t wait to hear all about the day- we better be seeing some pictures, missy (mrs.). Congrats, best wishes, best of luck, and yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results