shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm giving my rings a whirl...

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I got married last year, June. We found out I was pregnant in July. Ever since this January I haven't been able to wear my rings due to swelling and carpel tunnel. I still don't fit in my clothes which is a bummer, but I know it doesn't happen overnight. I have about 10 lbs to lose until I'm at my pre pregnancy weight. My rings haven't fit me for awhile and today I'm giving them a whirl. I've put them on before, but it took force.

Today they seemed to go on with a little bit of force, but not as much as before. I'm not sure how to post a pic from my phone so here is the thread of my wedding set.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wedding-band-is-here.172353/#post-3134600#p3134600']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wedding-band-is-here.172353/#post-3134600#p3134600[/URL]

Maybe I'm just not used to them being on and snug so I'm going to leave them on for the entire day and see what happens. When I was pregnant it got to the point where it hurt to get them on and off and would make my knuckle red.

Wish me luck!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
When I was pregnant my knuckles actually got larger so my entire set has to be sized up. Unfortunately that just happens while pregnant. So if you do loose, and I'm sure you will, those last 10 lbs you might have to size it up slightly to fit. I completely commiserate with you on this one.

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
I swears knuckles on my left hand got bigger too. So far today they've fit well. I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not exactly sure how my fingers reacted to my pregnancy with DD. somebody wouldn't propose in fear people might think he was doing if only because we were blessed with a happy accident. So my poor little fingers had to get chubby sans ring ;(

Anyway mini rant over. I do think my fingers have shrunk sense my DD was born last year. Just takes time. Which I know is the worst thing to hear. You want to walk out of the delivery room in skinny jeans but for some reason that's not how it works.

Don't get down, I'm sure if your working to get to your prebaby weight, your fingers are too, but in the meantime, try some finger exercises, whatever those may be.
(Off to Google them now, need to whip my own sausage fingers into shape To make my diamonds appear larger :lol: )

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
DiamondsOnly|1370573377|3460667 said:
I swears knuckles on my left hand got bigger too. So far today they've fit well. I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens. Fingers crossed.
Keep us updated! People are always concerned about having to re-size rings down the road so real-life examples are great to have.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have had two kids and I am at my pre-babies weight but my fingers are about a size larger. Just resize them if they are not eternity bands... and enjoy!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
I've worn them for a few days now and it's still a bit snug. :(. I've heard that you can go up in size whether its shoes, rings, etc. I'll give myself more time to lose a few lbs and see what happens. If that doesn't work then I will get them sized.

I'm definitely using lotion to get them off, but my knuckles still get red. :(

I'll keep everyone posted. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results