shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm Finally Engaged!!!!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Good to know, thanks slg. I never take off any of my jewelry, so I figured it would be the same for an e-ring. I need to think about this a little more I guess.

I posted a pic of the Ifon stamp in the SMTB thread, can you take a look and let me know if you think I should even bother trying to get it fixed? Just wondering on other people's opinions. 8)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
When we were ring shopping, I told my FI I would want to wear my ering all the time. Then, I fell in love with this tacori ring. It wouldn't be comfy to wear it all the time. I am scared the pave stones will fall out if I wear it to do chores or to bed. I only plan to wear it when I am out or working. Whenever i am out of the house, i will wear it for sure. I want ppl to know i am engaged. I will take it off before I clean stuff or cook. It might be annoying for some people. I think it is worth it. I love love my ring. Darn! I miss my ring. It has been 3 business days only. 7 more days to go until I get mine back. If my ring is a solitaire, I won't be scared to wear it all the time.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beezy I feel your pain...I shipped my ring off Tues and won't get it back until next Tues (not too long but I miss it!)

calibali I saw your stamp...honestly I would only fix it if it bothers you. I'm sure some people leave their rings on all of the time...maybe do a search? I think there was a thread about this a while ago, I will see if I can dig it up. Also you had mentioned that you were unhappy after the appraisal...are you happy now? you should be...your ring is gorgeous! i love those delicate prongs :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
slg: nice!!! you're getting it resized too!!! I'm sure the wait will be totally worth it. I keep on telling myself this. :love:

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
So sweet!! Congratulations, girl!! :) Wahoo!! Now, on to the fun planning! :appl:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and your ring is beautiful.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Cali, i keep coming back to your Post to stare at your ring in between homework...lol...It suchs a lovely ring

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Sweet proposal and huge diamond...very nice.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Calibali!

Your ring is GORGEOUS and HUGE!!! Hee hee!

Yor proposal story is just adorable! Love it!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to stop in and congratulate you!! Your ring is stunning!!!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
I still read the comments on here, so thank you for the kind words strawdermangrl, ducklovingvegan, oddoneout, pushin40 and truluv858!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results