shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

majupa611

Rough_Rock
My er came from Whiteflash last Thursday. My boyfriend was great and actually let me sneek a peak. It was so wierd having it in the house, but fun at the same time b''c it was like our own little secret. I wasn''t expecting him to ask me for at least a few months, which I was wondering how I would deal with the torture?

I went to work Friday and kept calling all day as usual reminding him to do this and that. When I arrived home that evening our yellow lab Mya greeted me at the door as always, but this time she had a sign around her neck. She was so excited (still a puppy) that she kept running to the other room where my boyfriend was and then back to me. Finally, my bf came out of the computer room and told her to sit so I could read the sign. It read "Will you marry my daddy?". While I was reading it he got down on one knee. There were tears, laughter, memory loss...lol.

Here are a fews pics. I am having issues taking good pics, but I will continue to try. I have to get more batteries for the camera.

majupa611

Rough_Rock
Sorry, having issues attaching pics. I don''t have photoshop and i''m trying to figure out how to resize. Any suggestions?

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Can''t wait to see pix!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Open the folder where you saved the pictures, right click on the picture and select 'resize pictures', then select small. Then try to upload the small pic.

majupa611

Rough_Rock
here''s one..slowly but surely

my ring smaller.JPG

majupa611

Rough_Rock
some more..

ring2smaller.JPG

majupa611

Rough_Rock
my hands look like they need to go on a diet. lol. I feel like my ring looks bigger when I have my bf put it on his pinky so I can look at it. I feel like it looks small at times. Am i being crazy? Are my eyes just not able to tell the size from above?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful story! He was soo excited he couldn''t wait for a couple of months! Most creative to include the kid!! I love your ring. Please post us more!!

So happy for you!! DKS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal story. Your ring is stunning!! Congrats on your engagement!!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Sweet proposal and beautiful ring!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this proposal! The sign is classic--oh, how perfect! There is nothing that says love better than a bouncing puppy!

And that ring--just gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, what a cute story!!! Your ring is gorgeous, congrats on your engagement! So, inquiring minds want to know...will Mya be in the wedding? I don''t see how you can leave her out now, she played such a huge role in the proposal, lol!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and it''s a great size on you! It DEFINITELY doesn''t look small! I seriously was thinking, before you even mentioned size, "That''s a big diamond-I wonder what size it is!"

I think before some of us (myself definitely included) get engaged, we get so worked up and obsessed about the diamond that it''s hard for the poor (but ridiculously expensive) little thing to live up to our huge expectations. If you take a look around, I guarantee your ring is just as, if not more gorgeous (and probably just as big or bigger!) than any other ring you''ll see!

Congratulations on your engagement!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 12:55:18 AM
Author: thing2of2
Your ring is gorgeous and it''s a great size on you! It DEFINITELY doesn''t look small! I seriously was thinking, before you even mentioned size, ''That''s a big diamond-I wonder what size it is!''
Ditto!

Your ring is beautiful, congrats on your engagement!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, what a sweet story. Looks like Mya was very keen for you to say yes
31.gif

That''s a beautiful ring, and it looks huge on your finger!! I think it''s a perfect size, not small at all.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love your story, and your ring looks lovely to me!

I can''t even remember what my fiance said when he officially popped the question ... he mumbled something when he was down on one knee - I think it lasted about 5 seconds before we started shrieking and jumping around
28.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my goodness! what a sweet, wonderful proposal!!! that will be such a special memory to carry with you into your marriage!! and your ring is beautiful, that diamond is breathtaking! congratulations, and enjoy!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous ring and Congrats!!!! Awwww, what a sweet proposal; your puppy sounds so cute! I love the name!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Your new ring is lovely!!! And the fact that the pup was involved....oh my stars! I got all choked up!

Hugs,
ulualoha

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Aww...that''s soo sweet!!! Congratulations on your engagement and a beautiful ring!!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring, and definitely NOT small! Congratulations!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring... and not small by any standards. Congrats on your engagement!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
SMALL?! Are you kidding?!! I had to go back and read your opening statements again and look at your photos in disbelief to make sure I was in the same thread as you. It is the PERFECT size! Seriously, it looks absolutely ideal. Congrats!!!!
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and congratulations on your engagement.

That is a very, very nice sized diamond with a lot of presence. My upgrade was to a 1.5 ct diamond, and that is all the bigger I need. Much larger than that and the ring is too big to wear for a lot of my daily activities. The point is to wear it as much as you can, don''t you think?
28.gif

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
that is such a sweet story and your ring is beautiful!!! enjoy it in good health!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Such a cute story! It''s nice that he included your puppy, that must have made it extra cute.

majupa611

Rough_Rock
Here''s a picture of Mya that I took after some of the excitement...I just love her to pieces! And thank you everyone for your wonderful compliments. Anyone have any ideas for a wedding band?..hehe.. I''m always pushing it.

mya will you marry me2.JPG

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! I just loved reading your story - how sweet! Mya''s a cutie and looks so proud to be wearing that sign!

Your ring is gorgeous - a classic and timeless look. It''s a great size - definitely not small at all on your hands!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 11:35:44 PM
Author: majupa611
here''s one..slowly but surely
Such sparkly loveliness! Wonderful; congratulations!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/2/2007 8:22:03 PM
Author: majupa611
Here''s a picture of Mya that I took after some of the excitement...I just love her to pieces! And thank you everyone for your wonderful compliments. Anyone have any ideas for a wedding band?..hehe.. I''m always pushing it.

Mya is absolutely precious! What a beautiful baby! As far as wedding bands go...the sky is the limit with a solitaire. I have a wedding band from Blue Nile. It has princess cut diamonds on top and rounds on the sides. Here it is on their website:

http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=5408&catid=8&filter_id=0&nav1=band_channel.asp&page=1&col=2&row=2&pos=5&set_shape=

I can send you pictures of it on my hand if you want a hand shot as well...just let me know. Congrats again! What a wonderful story!

Hugs,
ulualoha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results