shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!! Pics of my e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SixString

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the hiatus, I guess I just got wrapped up in the engagement and school... major fail on my part.

I am back with specs and more pictures!!!

It''s an ideal cut, 1.16 RB, I color, vsi1 clarity, and the setting is a precision set flush fit setting in platinum.

Here is a profile, I love the way it looks from the side!

P9050114.jpg

SixString

Rough_Rock
Here is a side profile, it''s designed so a wedding band can sit flush with the ring. I''m not sure I want a wedding band, if I decide against one, I''d really like to have the pave diamonds added to the sides of the band and the halo!

P9280153.jpg

SixString

Rough_Rock
The mandatory PS finger shot!

P9100133.jpg

SixString

Rough_Rock
Here, my ring is distracting me when I should be reading Contracts, blah!

Thanks for all of your compliments! If it wasn't for PS, I would have never figured out that I love the halo look. It really compliments the diamond well, and I think everyone thinks it's twice as big as it is, even when they examine it closely. My friend made a comment the other day that he got his fiance an 1.75 Tiffany solitare, and said that it was pretty but not as big as my ring, lol! I guess no one knows it's a 1.16 but us!
31.gif

P9280145.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 9:30:57 PM
Author: SixString
And ''the moment!'' He told me we were taking family portraits with our dogs and set the timer, and I fell for it, so imagine my surprise when I look over and he''s on one knee with a ring.
aww, so adorable!!! love the pic!!! Love the ring, congrats!!!!
36.gif

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! LOVE the proposal pic. Definitely a framer.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
That is just stunning! i love the round brilliant diamond with a cushion setting.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/12/2009 6:57:18 PM
Here, my ring is distracting me when I should be reading Contracts, blah!

Thanks for all of your compliments! If it wasn''t for PS, I would have never figured out that I love the halo look. It really compliments the diamond well, and I think everyone thinks it''s twice as big as it is, even when they examine it closely. My friend made a comment the other day that he got his fiance an 1.75 Tiffany solitare, and said that it was pretty but not as big as my ring, lol! I guess no one knows it''s a 1.16 but us!
31.gif
Hee hee! Halos really do make a stone look HUGE!

I love the profile view of your ring.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love the photo your FI managed to capture of the moment - sneaky!! And your ring is just gorgeous!!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
nice!

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
A candid proposal picture that lighted up with surprise and happiness.

tulips

Shiny_Rock
congratulations! the ring is sooooooooooooo lovely! and your doggie is soooooooooooooooo cute!
wishing you happiness always...
9.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 9:30:57 PM
And 'the moment!' He told me we were taking family portraits with our dogs and set the timer, and I fell for it, so imagine my surprise when I look over and he's on one knee with a ring.
OMG, what a beautiful photo of the proposal!!! That is the most adorable family pic I've seen in a long time, and it's so sharp! Does your fiance use a professional camera?

Congrats on your engagement, and your ring is just stunning.
36.gif

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I love the proposal pic. There couldn''t have been a more perfect moment to snap the picture had there been someone standing there to take it.

Gorgeous ring too.
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

DexterDrexel

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! That proposal photo was just as great. It is perhaps the best proposal idea I''ve ever heard of. Congrats! You must be one happy girl.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic proposal, and an equally fantastic ring!

glisten

Rough_Rock
Thanks for coming back and showing us some profile pics! Beautiful!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning, and I love the proposal picture...that is perfect!

Megadane

Rough_Rock
Trade
So gorgeous and what since pictures!!!

SixString

Rough_Rock
Platinumrock- my fiance is majorly into photography, so he has all this fancy equipment. For these pictures, he used a Canon 40D with a Sigma 70-200 lens.

I am typically weird about posting pics on the internet, but I wanted to share more pictures from our engagement since the first one was such a hit. I mentioned that he had his camera set to snap a picture every second, so I am posting the sequence for you to enjoy! Every picture is about a one second time lapse, so please don''t make fun of my slow reaction!

A888888.jpg

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
The cuteness is TOO MUCH! Wow that is adorable/hilarious. Not too many people get pictures of that moment, you are lucky!

Person24

Shiny_Rock
Six String,

Your e-ring is distracting ME from reading Evidence (I love it, your ring, not Evidence). I thought that book looked familiar. haha :)

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous ring =) Congratulations!!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Love it.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your ring is so beautiful and I can''t believe your fiance planned it so perfectly as to get it all in pictures!!! Genius!!
36.gif

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
How sweet!! And what a gorgeous ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results