shape
carat
color
clarity

I''M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!! Here is my ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the pic with the orange flower. Yummy....and that parrot is too cute. Don''t let Dingus eat your ring!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
So sweet! Congrats on the engagement!!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what an adorable proposal and a gorgeous ring!!!! good luck and congratulations.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring with lots of detail and bling from every direction!!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
nice blue fronted amazon and ring!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~So so pretty!!! Congrats!!

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
That is the sweetest story! Congratulations...and you ring is beautiful too. I hope you''ll wear it for a long and happy life together.

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Really pretty,,,, and congrats!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and what a special proposal story. Your ring is so beautiful. I just love the setting, it is beautiful. I imagine you just can''t keep your eyes off of it.
30.gif

MichelleBreann

Rough_Rock
You all are so sweet! All of your comments are so nice, THANK YOU!

Dingus is a little beast sometimes.... I don''t let her close enough to my ring to eat it!
2.gif

I originaly wanted to Chris, my fiance, to buy my ring from Whiteflash. I wanted the biggest solitaire in a simple tiffany stlye setting that we could afford. I always dreamed of a huge diamond but...obviously they aren''t cheap! After doing so much research I wanted my diamond to be the perfect balance of clarity and color and most importantly the CUT had to be amazing. But...on a budget of $4,500.00 realized I had to decide what was most important to me because a 2.5 carat solitaire was not possible! I was definately most concerned about the WHOAH factor...which to me is the WHOAH that''s HUGE! Not whoah, that has great color and clarity, because most people, at least the people I know, don''t notice anything but size. So I decided I wanted to get something that would, well.... big and sparkly!

I saw this setting at Jared''s and fell in love with it. I never thought my ring would come from a store such as Jared''s because everytime I went in there the sales people seemed so under educated about diamonds! One time I asked what were the specs on the girdle because it looked thin and the woman responded, "The girdle is what holds the diamond in place." WHAT!?!?!?!? HA HA............

Anyways, I fell in love with this ring and diamond and it was the biggest, sparkly and extremely girly setting! I absolutely love LOVE love my ring.
9.gif

MichelleBreann

Rough_Rock
I have been a lurker for a year or so and I have learned SO much from everyone here on Pricescope. I have admired everyone''s rings for so long and I must say it is SO COOL to have comments from so many of you! It''s so awesome when I see a comment from a member and I am like Hey I know YOU! ha ha...
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results