shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged! E-Chicken worked... within 3 hours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
congrats! yay for e-chicken!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How funny--hooray for Engagement Chicken! Your ring is AMAZING--I love every last detail
30.gif
. Best wishes to you for a long and happy future together!

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
For anyone who may be interested, I posted the full proposal story and an OBSCENE number of pictures over at my SMTR thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-engaged-my-1-54-ct-rb-h-a-solitaire-with-surprise-pears.113790/

Again, thanks so much everyone. I can''t say it enough!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!! That is just exquisite....the detail, the surprise pears, the stone, the claw prongs....YUM.

OK, I know I''m out of the loop, but I need to get the scoop on this chicken!!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWWW ADHESIVE! I just read the proposal on SMTR. That is SO cute. I love how he used that in his proposal, thats so funny (and so something my FF would do! lol).

I love your ring! The pear on the side is so unique!

Congratulations!

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 10:22:54 PM
Author: blueroses
CONGRATS!! That is just exquisite....the detail, the surprise pears, the stone, the claw prongs....YUM.

OK, I know I''m out of the loop, but I need to get the scoop on this chicken!!

Here''s the first post I found on the chicken: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engagement-chicken.52734/
That link explains it all.

Here''s the post that I loosely based my recipe on, also includes the link to the Engagement Pasta: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/slow-roasted-engagement-chicken.112359/

There''s also an Engagement Apple Pie, if you will :) I REALLY wanted to make the pie too, thinking it would triple my chances of getting engaged, but it was WAY too much to eat as I had blanched asparagus with a red wine vinaigrette as a side and BIRTHDAY CAKE (yum yum yum) for dessert. The pie looks delicious, though. Link: http://www.glamour.com/magazine/2006/07/hook-him-apple-pie

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, adhesive...I''m sooo glad it worked!!! How cool! I''m really glad you decided to give the "cooking" thing a try, too. I remember you were a bit nervous! Good for you!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
That chicken sure don''t mess around
11.gif
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is truly stunning!!
30.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!
What a great story!! Engagment Chicken worked like a charm huh
2.gif

And OMG I love your ring
30.gif
...The suprise pears are just perfect for the ring! VERY PRETTY!!!

Congrats again dear!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love LOVE the little surprise pears!! Congrats!

I''m engaged already, but I''m off to read about engagement pasta!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW what a sparkler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That setting is incredibly gorgeous. Congratulations to you!! Glad to hear engagement chicken is working...

ctwig1

Rough_Rock
Spectacular! Congrats!

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
hi there! this ring is gorgeous! i''m not much for solitaires, but i LOVE the claws and surprise stones! it''s lovely! !!!

i am curious about this engagement chicken. i get the point reading through this thread, but what if you''re vegetarian?
3.gif

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 2:17:15 AM
Author: frenchblue
hi there! this ring is gorgeous! i''m not much for solitaires, but i LOVE the claws and surprise stones! it''s lovely! !!!

i am curious about this engagement chicken. i get the point reading through this thread, but what if you''re vegetarian?
3.gif

Haha, then I''d stick to the engagement pasta and engagement apple pie. IMO, engagement tofu just won''t cut it.

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Those hidden pears are so unique!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results