shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m doing that thing I swore I''d never do!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m starting to think EVERY day is going to be the day he proposes.

I swore I''d never do that!

I think (*ahem* KNOW) I''m reading too far into things. Today, he says he can''t come home for lunch because of a meeting... which is weird. That never happens. (Insert speculation that he''s picking up the ring) Then he asks me if we get to sleep in on Friday.. I tell him yes (he has Friday off, but doesnt know why... I''m taking him away for his birthday, Insert speculation that he wants to stay out late on Thursday.. perhaps to celebrate)Then today he says he really wants to go to La Dolce Vita after dinner tomorrow night. Its a really expensive dessert place with AWESOME tiramisu. We talked about, and have actually pretty much planned on, having our wedding reception there (they have a very cool basement with a private room... I should post pictures!)

He said he would not propose until after graduation, so I''m 99.999999999999% sure this would not happen tomorrow. i''m not even going to ask for dust because it should NOT happen tomorrow.

I guess it''s OK to anticipate it, as long as I don''t get upset when it doesn''t happen. I don''t think I will, because I''m really not expecting it tomorrow... just wondering about all the random pieces.

Ok. I''m officially LIW crazy, and it just hit me like 10 minutes ago.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
28.gif

you''re totally normal...remember the rest of us? most of us all went officially batty.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Elle! It will be wonderful no matter when it happens! I''m so excited for you and J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And a little bit of dust for tomorrow...
11.gif
)

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Yaaaaaay for going crazy! Okay, maybe not yay, but... if you''ve got the "not get disappointed" thing down, it''s one of the best types of crazy there is to be.

i hope june goes quickly!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
you are a nut job.

welcome to the club!
9.gif
but just in case *dust*
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. I''ve calmed down... I don''t know if the violent LIW moodswings are healthy.. but.. watcha gonna do?

I''m fairly confident it will not happen tomorrow. However, I''m fairly confident that awesome tiramisu WILL happen.
18.gif

Sorry for the premature engagulation.

My blood pressure has now normalized.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 11:29:33 AM
Author:elledizzy5
I''m starting to think EVERY day is going to be the day he proposes.

I swore I''d never do that!

I think (*ahem* KNOW) I''m reading too far into things. Today, he says he can''t come home for lunch because of a meeting... which is weird. That never happens. (Insert speculation that he''s picking up the ring) Then he asks me if we get to sleep in on Friday.. I tell him yes (he has Friday off, but doesnt know why... I''m taking him away for his birthday, Insert speculation that he wants to stay out late on Thursday.. perhaps to celebrate)Then today he says he really wants to go to La Dolce Vita after dinner tomorrow night. Its a really expensive dessert place with AWESOME tiramisu. We talked about, and have actually pretty much planned on, having our wedding reception there (they have a very cool basement with a private room... I should post pictures!)

He said he would not propose until after graduation, so I''m 99.999999999999% sure this would not happen tomorrow. i''m not even going to ask for dust because it should NOT happen tomorrow.

I guess it''s OK to anticipate it, as long as I don''t get upset when it doesn''t happen. I don''t think I will, because I''m really not expecting it tomorrow... just wondering about all the random pieces.

Ok. I''m officially LIW crazy, and it just hit me like 10 minutes ago.

SEE, Bia!?

The PROOF!

9.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I think nearly everyone on PS (except maybe the LIW) equate being an LIW with being crazy. Like Bia said, we''ve all been through it or will go through it and it just manifests in different ways. Just focus on the deliciousness of tiramisu and you''ll be fine!
1.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 12:09:50 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Ok. I''ve calmed down... I don''t know if the violent LIW moodswings are healthy.. but.. watcha gonna do?

I''m fairly confident it will not happen tomorrow. However, I''m fairly confident that awesome tiramisu WILL happen.
18.gif

thanks for making choke on my lunch. I had to re-read that a couple times!

way to funny!!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 12:20:43 PM
Author: jcarlylew

18.gif

thanks for making choke on my lunch. I had to re-read that a couple times!

way to funny!!!!
049.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh, elle, you made my morning with "premature engagulation".

If the freak-out returns, focus on the tiramisu
9.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

Bwahahahaha. Presure engagulation. Soooo full Elle. You have a great sense of humor.
9.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i think it needs to be your tag for now on. anyone agree?

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 12:51:23 PM
Author: jcarlylew
i think it needs to be your tag for now on. anyone agree?
TOTALLY!! Almost made me pee my pants.
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Well...if I had a 2 carat ring waiting for me AND my FF already expressed wanting to propose...I would not be on pricescope.

I would be getting my nails done
nails.gif

So

Freakin''

Excited

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO!!!!! Wowza! I''m so excited for you Elle! Tiramisu! It doesn''t get much better than that!!!!

2.gif

Maybe I should bug J like I did with ManPirate...

11.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL.

Ok, I''ll change my siggy!

Thanks for all of your excitement guys. I know logically its not tomorrow, but I can''t help but get antsy because its coming.. and soon!

Fiery: My nails look like crap and they always do. LOL. Keeping up my nails will be a PITA. I''ll just get them done the day after... cuz I''m lazy like that.
3.gif

Freke... I would be *shocked* if you got anything out of J. He''s a tough cookie.
11.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 1:31:40 PM

Fiery: My nails look like crap and they always do. LOL. Keeping up my nails will be a PITA. I''ll just get them done the day after... cuz I''m lazy like that.
3.gif
So what you are saying is that we''d have to wait a day for you to post pics?

face12.gif
<--this face is hilarious

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 1:37:14 PM
Author: fiery

3.gif

So what you are saying is that we''d have to wait a day for you to post pics?

face12.gif
<--this face is hilarious

LOL. That face is hilarious!

That depends, do you mind unpainted nails with the occasional hangnail? If you don''t, I don''t.
3.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Elle....i can relate 100% to whaat you are saying. I swore to myself, and everyone i love i would suspect he was going to propose like every weekend. I think as a LIW you cant help it. I know i cant, and that resturant sounds soo good, i think i have heard of it before, but cant remeber where it is located.
33.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 1:21:58 PM
Author: FrekeChild
LMAO!!!!! Wowza! I'm so excited for you Elle! Tiramisu! It doesn't get much better than that!!!!

2.gif

Maybe I should bug J like I did with ManPirate...

11.gif
only if you bug E too...please?
12.gif

eta - i dont care if you are missing fingers, you'll post a pic the minute of, young lady!!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
also, you should get your nails done, just in case, AND to make you feel better, i know i relax everytime i go and get a mani and pedi...which is why my nails are ring ready every weekend!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well... no time for manicures this week.
7.gif

Maybe I''ll get a mani/pedi as a gift to myself for graduating in 3 weeks. I should schedule that appointment...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
awwwwww
8.gif
....okay as a grad gift you should so go and get a mani/pedi! it would be so nice.....hey can i ask where is that resturant you mentioned.....i know it, but cant rmeber where its at

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 2:09:20 PM
Author: Jessie702
awwwwww
8.gif
....okay as a grad gift you should so go and get a mani/pedi! it would be so nice.....hey can i ask where is that resturant you mentioned.....i know it, but cant rmeber where its at
There are probably a lot named that, but the one I''m talking about is in Ann Arbor, MI.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o nope, the one im thinking of is in Ft. Lauderdale Fl

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Elle, you''re not crazy!!!! You''re just beyond excited!!!!! You should be!!! I hope it comes soon for you!

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Here''s to hoping you don''t have to wait too much longer! I bet it''ll end up happening when you least expect it! :)

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
You sound like me a week ago. Nix that -- I was waaaay worse than you. I was horrible with the guessing. I was ready to jump anytime he put his hand in his pocket!

It's totally normal (otherwise that would mean I'm crazy times 10 to the umpteenth power
32.gif
)

ETA: LMAO @ premature engagulation!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke... I would be *shocked* if you got anything out of J. He''s a tough cookie.
11.gif
You''re making me want to try....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results