shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m curious - what''s your favorite type of jewelry?

Which type of jewelry is your favorite?

• Rings

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Necklaces

• Bracelets

• Watches

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
So I think BF thinks I''m being impatient, because I keep talking about rings, but it''s because I LOVE rings! Of all types! My hair is long, so earrings tend to get lost from view, I don''t wear bracelets, I have a nice watch, don''t need any others, have a pendant that I love and wear all the time (and hate the hassle of unclasping the necklace to switch), so it''s rings for me.

So I''m curious - we''re all jewelry and sparkly lovers here, but which type of jewelry do you love the most?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Ooo, thats a hard one!
I voted for rings, but I''d say its because they are the nicest piece of jewellery I have (so far, tee hee)..

I love it all, but probably last for me would be earrings. I love them and love them on others, I just don''t tend to wear them..
7.gif

good poll!
1.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Rings, definitely rings! I love my earrings and pendant but I can''t stare at them all the time like I do with my ring! hehe

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 4:50:05 AM
Author: arjunajane
Ooo, thats a hard one!

I voted for rings, but I''d say its because they are the nicest piece of jewellery I have (so far, tee hee)..

I love it all, but probably last for me would be earrings. I love them and love them on others, I just don''t tend to wear them..
7.gif

good poll!
1.gif

I feel naked without my earrings (all 6 of them!) but I don''t really pay attention to what''s on my ears unless it''s my heavy-as-heck but oh-so-lovely dangly earrings that kill my ears after an hour
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rings and watches, even if you just wear a great watch, you look '' finished'' and groomed I think!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 5:09:31 AM
Author: Jelly
Rings, definitely rings! I love my earrings and pendant but I can''t stare at them all the time like I do with my ring! hehe

Exactly! Although I guess my other jewelry doesn''t get as banged up as my rings do... I almost cried the other day when I smacked my hand in to the bottom of the desk...because I thought I had damaged the pearl on my ring
23.gif
39.gif
I THINK it''s okay...

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 5:15:13 AM
Author: Lorelei
Rings and watches, even if you just wear a great watch, you look '' finished'' and groomed I think!

Definitely!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rings and Earrings would be my thing. I adore chandelier earrings and think that they dress up any outfit.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Other than my e-ring and my wedding band and the occasional ring I wear on my right hand, I pretty much only wear earrings. So I''d have to say that my favorites would be rings and earrings. I love looking at bracelets but I don''t wear them -- they seem to always get caught on my clothing and it bugs me.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I had to go with rings, but it was a toss up between those and earrings!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was such a hard choice for me, because I WEAR IT ALL!!! (Except a watch . . . I actually don''t even own a nice watch . . . I just might be holding out for a Rolex! LOL!) I picked rings, because they''re easy to see. Earrings and necklaces are wonderful, but you can''t see them unless you look in the mirror. (Which I do entirely too much of now that I have my new studs! LOL!) The only rings I currently wear are my wedding set, but hopefully that will change soon!
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am a necklace fiend. I have tons. I was actually going to get a diamond pendant but I realized I wouldn''t wear it because I have so many other necklaces that I love. I have mostly silver and yellow gold quirky/cool stuff.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummmm.......I need another category........All of the above!
31.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Necklaces and then earrings! I''m into this company called Me & Ro lately that makes really beautiful spiritual jewelry. It''s funny, I first learned about it in InStyle because Julia Roberts is a huge fan. And even funnier, it''s co-owned by Michelle Kwan, the figure skater! How funny. Let''s all have second careers!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2008 9:25:54 AM
Author: Catmom
Ummmm.......I need another category........All of the above!
31.gif
That''s exactly what I was going to say. All of the above.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
In terms of what I have the most fun with - necklaces for sure. I always wear a different pendant, either fashion or fine. I switch out my rings a little bit, so I do have fun with those, but it''s a lot less variation and I rarely wear RHRs. Even though I like wearing fun earrings, I''m too lazy to take out my studs. I do like bracelets, too though.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I tend to forget to put on my necklaces unless I''m dressing up, and I have a pair of diamond earrings I just leave in all the time. So rings are my favorite! I would buy TONS if my husband would let me, but he thinks I''m wierd lol.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
I voted based on what I wear the most. I wear necklaces almost every single day and I feel they are more fun.
Rings to me, unless they are really simple and comfortable, tend to get in the way of things so I have to be a bit more aware when I'm wearing them.

I think nice necklace can really dress up or accent an outfit and I have tons of them.
Earrings although I do wear them almost all the time as well, kinda get hid by the hair so you don't see them as much.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
This local store carries some really awesome scandenavian jewelry. It''s amazing and the Pilgrim line is totally affordable. I''m addicted!
http://deepfling.com/pilgrim/

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rings! Cause I can SEE them all the time. Can''t see the earrings or necklace unless I am in the mirror.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am MUCH more a ring girl than anything else--I love jewelry that I can see too! Maybe some day I''ll break into the world of bracelets...
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I had to think about this question. I love my rings, but I only ever wear 2 at the same time, and often I only wear one (my wring). I love my earrings, but I fall back on 2-3 pairs. Same with the bracelets. But, I wear a different necklace every day. And, even if all I''m wearing is earring studs and my wring, I put on my necklace and look "finished". So, I went with necklaces.

Oh, and I don''t count watches because they are a mandatory functional item that must be worn at all times.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I voted necklaces. I don''t wear rings. My FI has given me a few over the years and I also have an heirloom garnet YG ring that I never wear. But I love necklaces.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I voted rings! After rings, this is how I rank them:

necklaces
bracelets
earrings
watch (haven't worn one in 2 years....since I became a SAHM!)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Rings!
then necklaces.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rings!! I am crazy for them. I have been buying bracelets lately, that''s new for me, didn''t like them until recently.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Rings. Then maybe earrings, then bracelet...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like earrings the best, then rings. I like that you can see rings all the time, but I do feel like I''ve already gotten my e-ring and w-band and that''s that. DH is not the upgrade type and I don''t think that I could invest and stick to one really nice ring for my right hand.

Earrings dress up any outfit and I have a ton to match every outfit! I love the feeling of them danglying against my neck. Most of my play money goes to earrings.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
toe ring !! i don''t have one yet
7.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Rings, cause I can see them!!!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results