shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
We had a great time this weekend despite almost constant rain. Nothing went down as far as I can tell about a proposal/asking permission, but then, it''s not like anybody would tell me anything. I wasn''t expecting anything anyway.
1.gif

We had a good discussion over lunch today about timeframes. Basically, here''s what it boiled down to: we don''t know.
lol.gif
We''re going to watch his income over the next few months (since he''s starting a new job that leans heavily on commission) and we''ll have to talk to school counselors about when he might be able to finish school, realistically. Then we will have a better idea of when we might be moving... which will allow us to flesh out a firmer idea of when the wedding can be... which will then lead to an expected engagement time frame.

Hope you all had a FABULOUS time while I was gone!!! ...it''s good to be back to civilization!!
9.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Good to see you back GG!!! And happy to see that you were able to get a better idea of timing & logistics!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
welcome back GG! You''ll be engaged before you know it!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! Sometimes the "no clue" time frame is better...then if somethign happens that pushes things back you''re not disappointed. Anyway, you know its in your future, and obviously that''s hopfully sooner than later! Good luck to both of you in your new jobs!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
GG! Sounds like you had a very productive weekend and the gap between boy & girl soon is getting smaller for you!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
we''ll have to talk to school counselors about when he might be able to finish school, realistically. Then we will have a better idea of when we might be moving... which will allow us to flesh out a firmer idea of when the wedding can be... which will then lead to an expected engagement time frame.
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird, she swallowed the bird to catch the spider, she swallowed the spider to catch the fly

I don''t know why
It made me think of that

Welcome Back
35.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back GG! It''s coming closer and closer... I can feel it!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results