shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m at a loss, but could use some prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are all thinking of you, and hoping for some good news...

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers for Mike and you, hope things get better.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Fata,

Many prayers and thoughts to you and your family... I''m sooo sorry to hear that you are going through this right now... try and stay positive and remember.. everything happens for a reason.. you will get through this... **hugs**

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fata my heart is breaking for you, Mike and your families. Prayers and well wishes outgoing.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Fata, I am truly sorry to hear this. Sometimes .
38.gif
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May find the strength to help you during such a difficult time.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Fata, so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers and thoughts out to you and yours Fata.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
fatafelice,

Just wanted you to know you and yours continue to be in my thoughts.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Fata, I''m so sorry. We''re keeping your family in our thoughts.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you. Hugs.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say I''m sorry, and thinking of you.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I had the energy to respond to each and everyone of you individually to thank you for your prayers and support, but I simply don''t. Please don''t think that indicates anything other than exhaustion, as all of your responses have been heartening and appreciated.

Unfortunately, I don''t have very good news. The neurologist determined today that Mike''s mom is in a persistent vegetative state. Since she had a very clear living will, and all of the children understood and respected her wishes, the doctors removed all life support measures at 8 PM this evening. She does of course have a morphine drip to help ease her. It is now in God''s hands as we wait for the inevitable. I tried to hold out as long as I could at the hospital tonight because I didn''t want to leave Mike, but I had to come home to take care of the dogs. We have been taking care of his mom''s dog as well, and I guess that will be permanent. She defintely knows something is wrong and is very nervous. Mike took a small stuffed toy to the hospital to keep with his mom for a while, so that it will pick up some of her scent and we can bring it back to Mopsy. He is so worried about the fact that she didn''t get to say goodbye...it breaks my heart.

Obviously, the wedding is definitely off, but I have to say that is is actually something of a relief to just know one way or the other what will happen and what needs to happen. I am not dealing with any of it yet, but I am sure that I will have to do so tomorrow.

I cannot express how grateful I am for all of your kind thoughts. Thank you for your support. I may be gone for a while as we sort all of this out, but I will likely be out there lurking and reading about all of your stories. Hopefully, I will be able to come back with some better news of my own in the future.

Thank you, PS friends.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I am so, so, so sorry fata. My heart is breaking for you and Mike, and his family right now.
39.gif
I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but please know that I''m sending you and your family lots of prayers and hugs during this difficult time.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heart goes out to you and Mike tonight. I will be praying for comfort in the days to come. Sending prayers to both your families during this most difficult time. And a huge hug for you Fata.
12.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I''m sorry your update could not contain better news. I am glad Mike''s mom is comfortable. Prayers and thoughts for you, Mike, your family, and Mopsy.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
fata, I''m so sorry to hear the sad news. My heart is breaking for you, Mike, and his family right now too.
39.gif
Please know that you are all in my thoughts during this truly difficult time.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Also sending more prayers and thoughts your way................

beachbound

Rough_Rock
You all are in my thoughts are prayers.

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry that the news could not be what everyone wants to hear. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Fata, so very deeply sorry to hear of your loss and the disappointment of having to postpone. I know it''s very much the right choice, but disappointing just the same.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
emrose.gif
wishing you peace and strength during this most difficult time.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fata, my heart goes out to you, Mike, and the whole family. Biggest hugs outgoing.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for you, mike and your families. you are in my thoughts

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
my prayers are with you and mikes family. i''m sorry for all that you are both going through.
face24.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you...

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Fata...I am so sorry to hear this and you guys are in my prayers.
You are being so strong. Like you said, it is in God''s hands now...all you can do is pray and accept God''s will, as hard as it is. I am sending you big hugs and prayers!

M~

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry to hear that-take care of yourselves

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
so so sorry...words are not enough -- sending cosmic hugs...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fata, hugs and prayers and comforting thoughts going out to you and the families....what a tragic time. I wish the news was better, and I will keep you in my thoughts often. Big hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results