shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m almost there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zach_xt

Rough_Rock
I purchased a stone from James Allen/ DCD, loose. Now I am at the point where I need to find a setting! I don''t want to skimp on quality, and I have been looking at Mark Morrell''s site. His Sunburst solitaire is beautiful, but a little pricey. I wouldn''t mind paying for the quality, rarity, and the inherent specialness of it being made by a small outfit. Before I do, though, I want to see what else is out there. My girl wants a simple white solitaire, 6-prong, with a thin shank. She wants the emphasis to be on the stone. I want it to be platinum, but she doesn''t care if it''s platinum or white gold. Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to give any suggestions. Of course I am going to be doing my own hunting, but I don''t want to miss out on something great that I haven''t seen yet.

Also, I want to find a small engagement ring box. You know, one of those little, cute numbers. Any suggestions there? Thanks again in advance. You all were fantastic helping me choose my stone!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
MM is great, so is Pearlmans.

Also check out WhiteFlash...I love the Tiffany 6 prong (they are just one vendor that sells a replica, I know SuperbCert/Excel Diamonds does too) LINK and LINK

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
i am getting an adapted sunburst solitare. i love it.

Ebay has tiny engagement ring boxes. I would never buy jewelry from there but the boxes were very cute and inexpensive. Like under 3 bucks and new.

zach_xt

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 3:11:46 PM
Author: Kimberly
i am getting an adapted sunburst solitare. i love it.

What do you mean by "adapted?" Just curious.

I have been looking at both WF and SuperbCert Tiffany settings. They both are nice, but both seem a little lacking in the fine details, like finish and where the diamond and prong meet.

zach_xt

Rough_Rock
Bump for any other suggestions. Just to reiterate:

High quality, preferably platinum, thin shank solitaire ring, preferably with 6 prongs - nothing too ornate. She prefers simple, clean design.

I may have seen all there is that fits those parameters, but I want to make sure that I haven''t missed anything good. Thanks to all of you who have helped so far!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results