shape
carat
color
clarity

igive.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom works in nonprofit and told me about this amazing website igive for online shopping (which seems to be popular on here! It has tons of stores (bluenile is one of them) and if you go through them (then they take you to the store''s website) they donate a certain % to a charity of your choice. Even my mom''s smaller, local nonprofit is on their list. Just seems like an easy and painless way to help charity.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Cool!
36.gif
I am working for a non-profit...a cerebral palsy school that is doing amazing work for multiply disabled kids and their families...and I''ll bring this to their attention.

Thank you,

lawmax
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem lawmax. It seems like such an easy way to do something good. I am not sure how you can sign up the organization you work for but it couldn''t be too difficult. Did you see how many stores they have?

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I did see how many. I sent the link to my supervisor and the principal of my school and they''ll send it on to the head of development. The multiply handicapped population we serve can really benefit from every extra dollar. I am so impressed with the work they are doing. I''m going to send the link to my mom who is head of development for the regional office of her non-profit organization.

Thanks again!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem. I wonder if I should have posted it in hang-out to get more exposure for it. I think it is a really good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results