shape
carat
color
clarity

IGI Certification Authentication.

JMCenter

Rough_Rock
Thanks again ladies, that's my next hurdle "the proposal" (insert dramatic music)

I'm not exactly sure how or what I want to do or even when I want to do it haha... I originally planned for Thanksgiving than I pushed it up to Nov. 8th which we're going on a road trip down to Portland and figured i'd make that kind of the "climax" of the trip but the past day or two plus it'd be somewhat of a blitz attack since our anniversary is on the 4th but the past day or two i've been thinking of just doing it on our anniversary haha. Regardless I've still got to do dial in a method of delivery which is the hard part, carrier pigeon? airplane with a banner trailing it in the seattle sky? flash mob? scavenger hunt? fake death? haha I dunno haha I guess this is were I'll let the creative part of my brain take over. I'm actually headed to the proposal section now to try to get some ideas and may start a post over there of course any and all assistance is welcomed.

Thanks again Price Scope :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NO FAKE DEATHS!!!

and tbh, we don't care about ridiculously overdramatic proposals, like sky messages or flash mobs. something sweet, simple and very "you" is usually more than enough.

but if you insist on being creative, i think a simple scavenger hunt would be fun. make plans with her at a specific time, but instead of showing up to pick her up, text her right before that time some cryptic-y message about a location.. and have her text you a photo of her doing something thing there. have each location be of importance to your relationship. do a couple locations, and be at the last one with the ring, and a picnic basket :) with lunch and wine.

JMCenter

Rough_Rock
haha i won't do anything too over the top.. I've just been going through some proposals on youtube, theknot & other various sites and have been in awe of some of peers creativity while proposing. I think I'm going to just go through with a scavenger hunt for her to do throughout the day, only thing is I don't know exactly what date would be ideal either our anniversary or a handful of days later during our trip to Portland.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did an amazing job! The final outcome is so much more impressive than what you started with. Congrats on a job well done and best wishes for an amazing proposal!

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
I loved this diamond when it was for sale and I absolutely love that setting!! Best of luck!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Turned out great! Love the setting! Good luck :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results