shape
carat
color
clarity

If You Get The Chance...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
go see Kathy Griffin!!!

I have always been a big fan of "My Life On The D-List" (I am a true reality TV junkie)...so when we found out the Kathy would be preforming in Vegas during our trip, I jumped at the opportunity and bought tickets. Needless to say, she was amazing.

We went last night, in Chicago, to see again...and she didn''t disappoint!

I am drawn to her "every woman" air that she has...like someone you could really be friends with. Her set isn''t all about her life, her family (minus joking about her Mom) or her work like so many comics...she really digs into real life topics that you can relate to either because you''re following it, or you''ve heard about it. She''s all about juicy gossip in a funny way. I adore her.

Plus, her show is affordable. Every ticket is the same price in most venues...you could pay 75.00 and be front row...or pay 75.00 and be on the ceiling.

And you get your money worth...she was on for like 2.5 hours.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
LOOOVE Kathy Griffin! I gasp when I watch her because she says things we think but would never say out loud!
6.gif
LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results