shape
carat
color
clarity

If you are waiting on your custom design to come in...

trhs12|1378844247|3518100 said:
Acinom, yes I am planning on getting a matching wedding band also made by Victor. My gf likes the matchy matchy look. Sometime down the road we may even get a second wedding band, as she likes the look of a halo flanked by two eternity bands... But since Victors work is on the expensive side, she's going to have to wait on a second band. Maybe for a 5 year anniversary?!

I'm planning on doing this. But I'm not in a rush because I LOVE my emilya on it's own.

like_0.jpg

_9829.jpg

soxfan|1378848276|3518162 said:
trhs12|1378844247|3518100 said:
Acinom, yes I am planning on getting a matching wedding band also made by Victor. My gf likes the matchy matchy look. Sometime down the road we may even get a second wedding band, as she likes the look of a halo flanked by two eternity bands... But since Victors work is on the expensive side, she's going to have to wait on a second band. Maybe for a 5 year anniversary?!

I'm planning on doing this. But I'm not in a rush because I LOVE my emilya on it's own.

I just love that look. So pretty and classic.

Thanks Acinom. Can't wait to get it!

Hi everyone, :wavey:

I'm currently working with Wink at High Performance Diamond to create my "perfect-to-me" engagement ring, it will be a pink 14k rose gold three stone semi bezel ring and here is my inspiration:

sholdt_three_stone_2.jpg

Adding a Euro shank and a matte finish ...

We have found a centre stone for her, a beautiful warm Crafted by Infinity N 1.73 ct SI2 that is completely eye clean to me and sparkles like mad in the video that Wink made:

http://www.screencast.com/t/YcbfV3jLX

At the moment we are waiting for a couple of sidestones of approximately .55ct each to arrive, should be here in about a week to ten days.

Once we have approved these Sparklettes, it should take about 2-3 weeks of production time.

So please help me be good :saint: and wait my alloted 5-6 weeks patiently and not stalk Wink and his team?

:wacko:

CathB|1379028927|3519727 said:

I'm currently working with Wink at High Performance Diamond to create my "perfect-to-me" engagement ring, it will be a pink 14k rose gold three stone semi bezel ring and here is my inspiration:

sholdt_three_stone_2.jpg

We have found a centre stone for her, a beautiful warm Crafted by Infinity N 1.73 ct SI2 that is completely eye clean to me and sparkles like mad in the video that Wink made:

At the moment we are waiting for a couple of sidestones of approximately .55ct each to arrive, should be here in about a week to ten days.

Once we have approved these Sparklettes, it should take about 2-3 weeks of production time.

So please help me be good :saint: and wait my alloted 5-6 weeks patiently and not stalk Wink and his team?

Cath, I'm totally in the same boat!!

Just started the process for a custom design with Erica at JBEG. My ring will feature my 1.55 ct J VS1 OEC and will be in 18k rose gold with delicate pave around the basket and up the shoulders.

I'm still deciding on millegrain or no millegrain, exact number of pave stones on the shank, etc. but I'm already so impatient to SEE the finished product, and I do not even expect CADs for a week. Time to be patient. :halo:

My fiance and I are having engagement photos taken October 11, so I'm really hoping for the ring before that time. Fingers crossed!

Hi OECtime! I'm sure you'll get yours way before then, with plenty of time to spare for taking show & tell photos. ;))

I must say, this whole process is so hard! I am NOT artistic at all and am finding it very hard to "imagine" what something might look like! :errrr:

Congrats and happy waiting CathB and OECtime!!
Your e-rings sound fabulous and I am convinced it will be worth the wait. Seems like you have both selected marvelous centre stones.
CatB: love the inspiration ring!!!

OECtime|1379035385|3519800 said:

Just started the process for a custom design with Erica at JBEG. My ring will feature my 1.55 ct J VS1 OEC and will be in 18k rose gold with delicate pave around the basket and up the shoulders.

I'm still deciding on millegrain or no millegrain, exact number of pave stones on the shank, etc. but I'm already so impatient to SEE the finished product, and I do not even expect CADs for a week. Time to be patient. :halo:

My fiance and I are having engagement photos taken October 11, so I'm really hoping for the ring before that time. Fingers crossed!

OECtime, I am two weeks and counting and still no CADs from JbEG for Gladys and she is custom also. Have you communicated your timeframe to them? Usually manufacture is 4 weeks from CAD approval date.

misskittycat|1379074509|3519972 said:
OECtime|1379035385|3519800 said:

OECtime, I am two weeks and counting and still no CADs from JbEG for Gladys and she is custom also. Have you communicated your timeframe to them? Usually manufacture is 4 weeks from CAD approval date.

Hmm, I've mentioned it, but sounds like I might need to be extra clear!

I can't imagine taking engagement photos and not even getting to have my pretty new ring in the shots! :cry:

This is my sketch of a pendant I saw on an antiques website:

pendantgold.jpg

And here's the original:

screen_shot_2013-07-22_at_11_6.png

It's being made by a chinese ebay jeweler, so I'm interest to see how the CAD turns out. It has a lot of milgrain, and I changed my mind halfway through coloring it in from white gold to yellow gold, so that's why it looks a little off. I should be getting the first CAD soon!

GoldfishPie|1379301087|3521449 said:
This is my sketch of a pendant I saw on an antiques website:

pendantgold.jpg

And here's the original:

screen_shot_2013-07-22_at_11_6.png

It's being made by a chinese ebay jeweler, so I'm interest to see how the CAD turns out. It has a lot of milgrain, and I changed my mind halfway through coloring it in from white gold to yellow gold, so that's why it looks a little off. I should be getting the first CAD soon!

Happy waiting GoldfishPie. I really like the design of your pendant! When do you expect to receive the CAD's?

Hopefully by the end of the week. I can't wait!

Hi guys!

I'm so excited to be joining you. I'm waiting on an OEC in a signature setting from JbEG. The setting is called the Lily Soliaire and I knew I had to have her the first time I saw it. The OEC is 1.65 ct, L, VS2 (also from JbEG). She looked huge and sparkly when I previewed her so I'm dreaming she'll be visible in satellite photos.

I'm usually pretty patient and I know it will be worth it but my wedding is 11/11/13 and I have a hard time deciding which I'm more excited about. Shhhh. Please don't tell my FI.

sam_0200.jpg

iluvshinythings|1379358422|3521782 said:
Hi guys!

I'm so excited to be joining you. I'm waiting on an OEC in a signature setting from JbEG. The setting is called the Lily Soliaire and I knew I had to have her the first time I saw it. The OEC is 1.65 ct, L, VS2 (also from JbEG). She looked huge and sparkly when I previewed her so I'm dreaming she'll be visible in satellite photos.

I'm usually pretty patient and I know it will be worth it but my wedding is 11/11/13 and I have a hard time deciding which I'm more excited about. Shhhh. Please don't tell my FI.

sam_0200.jpg
This is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing it irl, OEC solitaires are sooo beautiful and elegant.
CathB and OECtome, I love rose gold and both your rings sound amazing :love:
Goldfishpie, that pendant looks fab, are you going for yellow gold? I think that would be fantastic!
Sally has posted my Mother's ring today so I should have it by Friday at the latest. Steven also just sent me the work order for my ering upgrade and time frame is 1-8 weeks :o , I just hope it's closer to the 1, don't think I'd survive 8 weeks of waiting :twirl: :lol:

iluvshinythings|1379358422|3521782 said:
Hi guys!

sam_0200.jpg

Oh Wow! It's a gorgeous OEC. It's gonna to be beautiful. Cannot wait to see your final product.

Ok... I am officially joining this wagon. I just send my stone to Jamie at BGD this morning to make pendant necklace.

My 2 reset projects should all be done in the next 2-3 weeks. We had a little oops with 1 of them so while it was finished it wasn't exactly what I wanted to back to square 1 again for waiting. Anyhow after these 2 final resets I'm done for 2013.

Who is going to start the thread for projects in 2014 wishlist :Up_to_something:

SB621 said:
My 2 reset projects should all be done in the next 2-3 weeks. We had a little oops with 1 of them so while it was finished it wasn't exactly what I wanted to back to square 1 again for waiting. Anyhow after these 2 final resets I'm done for 2013.

Who is going to start the thread for projects in 2014 wishlist :Up_to_something:

Is this your 2ct D in the reverse Blake setting and the pink tourm with traps?

iluvshinythings said:
Hi guys!

sam_0200.jpg

I ADORE the Lily setting!!! Excellent choice! It will be smashing.

Rosebloom|1379462883|3522586 said:
SB621 said:

Yes 1 is the blake ring. It was done with 1 row of pave vs. 3 rows of micro pave.

The other I haven't really posted about. But it was an antique edwardian setting that I bought and then purchased an J OEC to set into it. I"m honestly so excitied for this ring! It needed a little TLC so it is getting set and repo'ed.

I put the tourmaline on hold. Prices came in astronomical high (like 5 figures high) for what I wanted which is just crazy. I'm going to request some other quotes from other vendors amd see if we can work something out.

SB621|1379464130|3522602 said:
SB621 said:

Yes 1 is the blake ring. It was done with 1 row of pave vs. 3 rows of micro pave.

The other I haven't really posted about. But it was an antique edwardian setting that I bought and then purchased an J OEC to set into it. I"m honestly so excitied for this ring! It needed a little TLC so it is getting set and repo'ed.

I put the tourmaline on hold. Prices came in astronomical high (like 5 figures high) for what I wanted which is just crazy. I'm going to request some other quotes from other vendors amd see if we can work something out.

How exciting SB!! Can't wait to see these pretty things. And I see you already have a little tourmalin project for 2014 :naughty:

SB621 said:
SB621 said:

Ooo - can't wait to see the Edwardian ring! That's my favorite style. I'm so bummed to hear that the quotes were so crazy for the tourm. Both because it would have been beautiful and because I was hoping to do one too someday. But not at those prices. Sheesh.

Rosebloom|1379476761|3522704 said:
SB621 said:
SB621 said:

Ooo - can't wait to see the Edwardian ring! That's my favorite style. I'm so bummed to hear that the quotes were so crazy for the tourm. Both because it would have been beautiful and because I was hoping to do one too someday. But not at those prices. Sheesh.

RB I wanted from the top down a simple 3 stone with either trapz or bullets. However the basket I really wanted something very extensive and art deco. Because my tourmaline is 5cts I would have had to do really large side stones and that is what really put it on hold as their was a HUGE range of pricing with the sides. I still think your project is very doable at a somewhat normal price but because I'm trying to bring in filigree and pave the basket plus sides the price just went up up up. I also think they quoted me on sheilds vs. trapz or bullets. I have tried to email the vendor a few more times with questions but I get silence in response. Not very thrilled....

So my CADs came in earlier than expected!

screen_shot_2013-09-18_at_9.png

It needs a little more milgrain, but I'm very impressed with how nicely they captured the detail. Let me know what you guys think; should I close the space between the center stone and the main body of the pendant? In the original it looks so nice with that little bit of negative space, but when I see it on the CAD I'm not sure. It's only a millimeter or two in person, but what do you think?

mominstyle: I just got my spinel ring back from BGD and I love it. They do great work. I can't wait to see your pendant!
Rosebloom: Thanks! I can't wait to see my Lily.
SB621: I hope you find a vendor. I can't wait to see your project. I just saw my first pair of bullets and drool, swoon, etc.
Goldfishpie: Your pendant will be gorgeous. I think the CAD looks a lot like the original. I'm not good at interpreting CAD drawings but I think the space between the center and the rest of the pendant looks like the right proportions. It's your pendant though so if you think it needs to be tightened up, now's the time.

I can't wait, I"m about to start my first big custom piece with diamonds! I've done many many smaller projects to custom set colored stones, but this will be a fancy CAD designed process.

I'm resetting my ering diamond into a graduated 5 stone, finally just found the last diamond! My center is a .9ct round. The 4 side stones will all be lazare kaplans, .52ct and .23ct on each side. After the last .52 stone makes it to me (hopefully saturday), then it will be off to the jeweler to cannabalize the rings they are currently set in and come up with a CAD! Hehe.

Right now I'm leaning towards the WF style trellis, can't wait to start! This is my first time with a CAD so I think that will be an interesting experience. :)

Hehe, some photoshopping

_9484.jpg

CathB|1379028927|3519727 said:

sholdt_three_stone_2.jpg

Hi everyone :wavey:

Just an update. We, and by "we" I mean Wink, have found the sidestones for my ring and they arrived last Friday & I absolutely love them. He has now started the CAD process and that should be ready for it's first viewing in a week. I love how Wink makes a video of the stones me, it's the next best thing to seeing it in real life and I really appreciate it.

http://www.screencast.com/t/Qq4pXn8UQ00

I hope everyone's projects are coming along nicely too and I can't wait to see all your beauties very very soon :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP