shape
carat
color
clarity

If NOT living together, does bf bail on you when he''s sick?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I never saw each other if we were sick when we weren''t living with each other. If he''s sick and wants to stay in, leave him be.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 7:43:43 AM
Author: TheBigT
Date: 3/24/2010 7:39:15 AM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

um...he''s sick. Different people like different things when they don''t feel well. Some like to be alone. Maybe he''s concerned about getting you sick.

Chill out and back off.

Ditto HH. I wouldn''t consider it ''bailing'' on you if he''s sick. In most of the world, being sick is considered a legitimate excuse not to spend time with other people.

Yup. Some people like to be alone while others like to be taken care of. I wouldn''t take it personally.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 5:39:03 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Date: 3/24/2010 7:43:43 AM

Author: TheBigT

Date: 3/24/2010 7:39:15 AM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

um...he''s sick. Different people like different things when they don''t feel well. Some like to be alone. Maybe he''s concerned about getting you sick.

Chill out and back off.

Ditto HH. I wouldn''t consider it ''bailing'' on you if he''s sick. In most of the world, being sick is considered a legitimate excuse not to spend time with other people.

Yup. Some people like to be alone while others like to be taken care of. I wouldn''t take it personally.
Ditto all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results