shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ haul - Miami in Nola, Milgrain Band & Tennis Bracelet!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: IDJ haul - Miami in Nola, Milgrain Band & Tennis Bracele

Love your new goodies! (....and sense of humor too)

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I am not kidding...that diamond brings tears to my eyes, it's such an amazing EC!! The setting is perfect! And the whole group is fabulous! Such a fun and gorgeous post!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amazing haul, indeed! :appl: I especially love your E-W Miami! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Next time someone advises a poster that they should not consider a K color stone, I'm totally linking to this thread, PB. Your emerald cut is absolutely GORGEOUS and SPECTACULAR!!! Lovely band too.

But your kitty? OMG, I almost passed out from the cuteness. She is a doll!! What is her name? So cute.

Congrats and enjoy all your beautiful new pieces!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow Pinto!!! What gorgeous pieces!!! Love the emerald cut...and 4 carats...oh my! :appl:

Your tennis bracelet and band are just as beautiful....wear it ALL in good health!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock

holy mother, Pinto Bean!! Miami in particular is TDF, and Yekutiel's setting is perfection. Congratulations!!!

(I agree with Laila: your kitty is so sweet - the shot of her pawing the tennis bracelet is adorable)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs|1462129782|4025880 said:
I love every piece here! So gorgeous, and I love the photos both at night and in daylight. The EC is incredible in that setting, and with the band it's perfection! <3 the bracelet too, but also might have :sick: if I heard my fur babies starting to play with it :lol:

IDJ always does amazing work, and this is no exception! Congrats on such an incredible haul! :love:
Thank you so much lovedogs :wavey: ! I am a repeat IDJ customer because they really do offer brilliant bling and more importantly, outstanding customer service!
acano117 said:
Omggggggg (wiping alllllll of my drool from floor!!!!! :lickout: )!!!! It's all STUNNING! Of course Yekuitiel knocked it out of the park!!!! :love: :appl: :dance: :clap: Amazing!!!!!!
:lol: you are hysterical! Thank you for all the support you provided! I can't wait for your project to take off!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!!!! :o That is quite a score!!! :love: I am almost afraid to go in IDJ now! :lol: You got some beautiful pieces..love the EC, of course, the fleur-de-lis on the basket, the eternity, and the bracelet!!!! :appl: Lucky girl!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, what a stunning stone and ring!!!!! Your stash from IDJ is totally amazing!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow. Congratulations!!! I do really doubt if IDJ has any stock left. You have some beautiful staples that you can wear daily.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lots and lots of sparkles for you! Love the east west orientation of that stone - looks fabulous! Congrats on all the beautiful pieces!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pinto, I LOVE everything! :love: It all looks gorgeous on you!
Nice job cleaning them out. :bigsmile: :appl:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi PintoBean,
I have been waiting with baited breath for these pictures and they don't disappoint!! I hope you enjoy wearing your fab new jewellery as much if not more than I enjoyed reading your threads on the journey!
Also I'm not sure if you are aware but IDJ put a video of Miami on their Instagram page, if anyone would like to see a video.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

WOW!!!
great collection!!!

welldone! enjoy them!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom said:
Absolutely gorgeous :love: This is the haul I can only dream about. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pics with us. I especially love your diamond ring :appl: What a dream. Enjoy wearing your beauties!!
Thank you Acinom :wavey: YOUR marvelous collection is what I dream of! :love:
JDDN said:
LOVE, in LOVE with your goodies!!! Nola is totally perfect for Miami and your band is divine too. Not to mention your tennis bracelet.....it was a fun time at IDJ I'd say!! Have fun wearing all these beauties....they deserve to be showcased!! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you JDDN :wavey: It is always a fun time at IDJ - bling galore, fun IDJ folks, and, fortunately (or unfortunately), I noticed the edible and drinkable goodies ON MY WAY OUT!
Alex T said:
Oh. My. Goodness. They are ALL lovely, but that EMERALD CUT!!! Jeepers! My heart almost stopped! I need one. :love: :love: :love:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Alex T :wavey: If you need an emerald cut - take a page out of Nike, and JUST DO IT :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew Yekutiel would be on point when he told me about this EC, especially after seeing Frankiextah's thread about an IDJ EC ring for a friend and how pleased she was with the outcome.
AprilBaby said:
Spectacular collection. The EW emerald and the setting are fantastic! You are a lucky lady!
Thank you AprilBaby :wavey: I truly am lucky! (my bank account, not so lucky 8-) :???: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gaaah!!!!! I saw the video IDJ posted on Instagram! Pinto you are one very lucky girl! :love: :love: :love:
You are so not helping my DSS! :lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW! 8) 8) :love: You are one lucky lady, Pinto! ...I'll just leave it at that. ;))

stci

Ideal_Rock

Wahoooooooo! Gorgeous! :dance:

Q

Queenie60

Wow! the instagram looks great! I can't believe that's a "K" - looks very white.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think you got away with a very nice haul :appl: Love the EC set EW :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

that stone, the east west setting, the KITTY!, the bracelet, the band!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh...I'm loving this photo that IDJ posted on instagram!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6UqoHudee/?taken-by=idjewelry&hl=en
Mayk said:
Wow that EC is huge! Love it! All the other goodies too. But I really love the EC! :love:
Mayk :wavey: I remember drooling over YOUR EC! Thanks for passing along that EC bug! :love:
Tekate said:
WOW!!!!!!
Tekate :wavey: Thank you! :dance:
junebug17 said:
PB, everything is soooo beautiful!!! The EC looks amazing and the setting is really pretty…tennis bracelet and the band are stunning too. If I was you I'd just sit around for a day or two admiring my new goodies. Have fun wearing your new sparklies! :appl:
Thank you Junebug17 :wavey: YES - I should absolutely sit around admiring my new bling :lol: All I'm missing is a tiara... :dance:
motownmama said:
Love your new goodies! (....and sense of humor too)
Awww shucks motownmama :oops: :bigsmile: thank you! I'm glad I could make you :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

I loved that the cat has a dog bone ID tag :cheeky: :lol: . Oh and the jewellery ain't bad, either! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally66 said:
I am not kidding...that diamond brings tears to my eyes, it's such an amazing EC!! The setting is perfect! And the whole group is fabulous! Such a fun and gorgeous post!
Awww...Ally66 it's the onion aspect of Miami onion roll (as they say, what's in a name...) :naughty: :dance: :lol: Thank you so much for your sweet compliments! Honestly, the way everything came together so quickly and smoothly it must be kismet for me, Miami and Nola! I'm glad that I trusted the pros to bring my vision to fruition. :clap:
m-2-b said:
Amazing haul, indeed! :appl: I especially love your E-W Miami! :love:
Thank you m-2-b :wavey: I am thrilled with how the E-W setting looks. :clap:
Laila619 said:
Next time someone advises a poster that they should not consider a K color stone, I'm totally linking to this thread, PB. Your emerald cut is absolutely GORGEOUS and SPECTACULAR!!! Lovely band too.
But your kitty? OMG, I almost passed out from the cuteness. She is a doll!! What is her name? So cute.
Congrats and enjoy all your beautiful new pieces!
Thank you Laila619 :wavey: My kitty is one of my three most prized jewels - my kitties :love: Out of the three, she is the baby and will be turning 1 years old next week! She is the baby and she milks it!!! The rescue group named her Tinny, so we call her Tin-Tin and sometimes stretch her name to "Tin-Tin Tinny Tin-Tin"! :dance:
tyty333 said:
Wow Pinto!!! What gorgeous pieces!!! Love the emerald cut...and 4 carats...oh my! :appl:
Your tennis bracelet and band are just as beautiful....wear it ALL in good health!
Thank you so much tyty333! :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fulvia said:
holy mother, Pinto Bean!! Miami in particular is TDF, and Yekutiel's setting is perfection. Congratulations!!!
(I agree with Laila: your kitty is so sweet - the shot of her pawing the tennis bracelet is adorable)
Thank you Fulvia :wavey: ! This fur mama is loving all the kitty :love:
luv2sparkle said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Thank you luv2sparkle!! :wavey:
diamondseeker2006 said:
WOW!!!! :o That is quite a score!!! :love: I am almost afraid to go in IDJ now! :lol: You got some beautiful pieces..love the EC, of course, the fleur-de-lis on the basket, the eternity, and the bracelet!!!! :appl: Lucky girl!!!
Thank you DS! :wavey: Don't be afraid! I'll meet up with you at IDJ! :dance: :lol:
arkieb1 said:
Wow, what a stunning stone and ring!!!!! Your stash from IDJ is totally amazing!!!!
Thank you so much arkieb1 :wavey:
LLJsmom said:
Wow. Congratulations!!! I do really doubt if IDJ has any stock left. You have some beautiful staples that you can wear daily.
Thanks LLJsmom! :wavey: I checked with IDJ yesterday - they said there is plenty more bling to go around :lol: :lol: :lol:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I don't think I've ever been more entertained by a write up! And then to top it off with some gorgeous pieces! Hubba hubba A+ Pinto Bean!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks said:
Lots and lots of sparkles for you! Love the east west orientation of that stone - looks fabulous! Congrats on all the beautiful pieces!
Yay sparkles :dance: ! Thank you MissGotRocks :wavey:
missy said:
Pinto, I LOVE everything! :love: It all looks gorgeous on you!
Nice job cleaning them out. :bigsmile: :appl:
Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you Missy! PS 2016 challenge - clean out IDJ! :dance:
RosieR said:
Hi PintoBean,
I have been waiting with baited breath for these pictures and they don't disappoint!! I hope you enjoy wearing your fab new jewellery as much if not more than I enjoyed reading your threads on the journey!
Also I'm not sure if you are aware but IDJ put a video of Miami on their Instagram page, if anyone would like to see a video.
Thank you so much, RosieR :wavey: It was my pleasure taking you along on the journey! :clap:
gregchang35 said:
WOW!!!
great collection!!!
welldone! enjoy them!!!
Thank you gregchang35! :wavey:
msop04 said:
WOW! 8) 8) :love: You are one lucky lady, Pinto! ...I'll just leave it at that. ;))
Thank you msop04 :wavey: Ditto - you are one lucky lady, too, with your beautiful bling! :love:
stci said:
Wahoooooooo! Gorgeous! :dance:
Thank you stci!! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results