shape
carat
color
clarity

Idealscope in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ronf119

Rough_Rock
Anyone have an idealscope that I can borrow to look at some diamonds i''m having brought in. Or do you think I should go to an independent appraiser. Will they charge for each diamond i bring in for verification and an idealscope image. I''m having a total of 5 diamonds brought in Monday or Tuesday. Thanks.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had the time I would run down to Chicago (about 4 hours away).

Most appraisers will not have an idealscope, nor know about super ideal cuts.

Why don't you contact Dave Atlas's firm and have an ideal scope sent out monday so that you can have it tuesday.

I personally recommend the professional model with the light table.

Editted to add: I am shutting down the computer right after this and will be out of town this weekend. Most hotels do not have good internet connections. So I will not be able to respond further untill next week.

Perry

ronf119

Rough_Rock
Anybody. The diamonds are in and i have a few days to view them before i have to make a final decision. I''d like to use an idealscope to help in the process of choosing if I can''t decide on one of them right away.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FWIW, Garry''s company shipped mind the same day.
I''ll bet they could do overnight shipping.

The cost is negligible comapred to diamonds.
I wouldn''t buy a diamond without mine.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Order the ideal scope - its cheap and you can get it overnighted. Alternatively go over to the jewelry judge in Northbrook and pay more money to have an independent expert help you pick among them.

I do have a whiteflash H&A diamond viewer I never used.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results