shape
carat
color
clarity

Idealscope and diamond assessment tools

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphic

Rough_Rock
I have a set of the Idealscope professional package (light, idealscope, loupe, tweezer set, CZ stone), and also a Hearts and Arrows viewer. But now that I have mounted the stone, is there any further use for these tools? Can I use them on a mounted diamond ring?

BTW, if anyone's interested in my set, which is no longer being used, please PM me.

This is what I have(also have the H&A viewer from WF):
http://www.ideal-scope.com/cart_zoom_item.asp?Id=20&ShowAdd=Y

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
a loupe is always nice to have.
The IS can be used on mounted stones.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd keep the loupe, it does come in handy. Especially if the ring gets banged and you want to make sure the diamond is ok. And is useful for future purchases, etc...
2.gif
I love my idealscope as well.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have a really great looking diamond - your freinds may ask for advice.... Taking them into a jewelry store with the ideascope in hand will allow you to help educate your freinds....

Also, I have one case of a person asking me if they thought a family heirloom diamond had a lot of value, one look in the idealscope allowed me to tell them that they had a better than average diamond; and I suggested that they have it set in a pendant. I am sure that the diamond would Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle...

Perry

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
This picture shows how you can use the scope and light to back light the ring etc.

You will be able to identify your diamonds as - like snow flakes - each has a unique pattern - and we can remeber patterns pretty well.

IL with mounted stonex reduced2.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2005 7:16:48 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

... - like snow flakes - each [diamond] has a unique pattern
That sounds nice!
30.gif
... the nicest stage name for ice since ''hearts and arrows'' as far as I am conerned. The first snow fall of the year must be helping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results