shape
carat
color
clarity

Iannelli Diamonds in NYC diamond district

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ready2AskHer

Rough_Rock
Has anyone here ever dealt with Iannelli Diamonds on 47th street in NYC? I talked to Anthony Iannelli yesterday and he seemed pretty nice and like a hard worker. He also claimed he could easily beat the prices I was mentioning to him for an engagment ring/diamond. Has anyone dealth with Iannelli?

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I have. He made my solitare setting for me that ended up being for my upgrade ering. He did what he said he would do, more or less on time, so I have no complaints. We were there on a whim with no education at all, so in hindsight we were lucky. He showed us stones, but didn''t have much cut info on them for us, and tried to convince us not to worry about that. We just knew the basics and hadn''t comparison shopped yet, so we didn''t buy. Once we got home and read up, we found better stones at better prices, and got help from the people here in evaluating them. This doesn''t mean that he wouldn''t have ended up being competitive. You just have to know what you want and stick to your guns, as he was mostly about selling to me. However he was better than many of the vendors hawking their wareson 47th street. That''s why we bought what we did.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results