shape
carat
color
clarity

I''am thinking about buying a 2.5 ct rb but.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i want to look at some FIC first (never seen one) i hope cutters start making more FIC, plus i don''t want to pay the extra premium for a stone that won''t make the 0 cut grade when the new system comes out.should i wait?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What would this be for? You gonna keep your 3 carat or send it to me?
2.gif

I can''t help you on the AGS question.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a worthy goal!!!
2.gif
When will those new cut grades be announced??

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2005 8:36
6.gif
8 PM
Author:Dancing Fire
i want to look at some FIC first (never seen one) i hope cutters start making more FIC, plus i don''t want to pay the extra premium for a stone that won''t make the 0 cut grade when the new system comes out.should i wait?

As Paul wrote, the initial release is intended primarilly for diamond cutters. The grading part hasn''t been released yet.

Until it does and its had a little time for industry acceptance then I would wait if getting a 0 cut grade is important to you.

Just my opinion....

Rockdoc

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2005 8:49:58 PM
Author: Patty
What would this be for? You gonna keep your 3 carat or send it to me?
2.gif

I can''t help you on the AGS question.
Patty

of corse this 2.5 ct is for me,myself and i.
9.gif

yeah, i might as will send you the 3 ct she hardly wear it.what a waste of money.
29.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn''t there any "fiery" one now ? There must be... perhaps not labeled "Ideal" but out there nevertheless.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2005 9:41:21 AM
Author: valeria101
Isn''t there any ''fiery'' one now ? There must be... perhaps not labeled ''Ideal'' but out there nevertheless.
Ana
i''m sure there is but i haven''t seen one yet,maybe out of 2000 rb''s the cutter might only cut 1 FIC because of more wasted rough?
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results