shape
carat
color
clarity

I won a radio contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
This is EXACTLY what I need at this point in the game. I''m so excited and will be bringing one of my bridesmaids that lives here in Colorado with me :) I still can''t believe I won! Just wanted to share my good fortune with you guys :)

Here''s what we won!:
Five lucky listeners and their guests will be in for an extraordinary night of laughter, fun and entertainment. First, each of the ladies will receive a complimentary makeover. Once the proper pampering is complete the "party" will continue with an excellent meal provided by the welcoming staff at California Café. KYGO staff will be on hand to giveaway prizes during dinner. After dinner, the party will move to the United Artists Park Meadows for a special screening of "September Issue."

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
sounds great--have fun!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
ooh nice! and you get to see the anna wintor/vouge movie? double nice!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
yeah i''ve never heard of it lol i''ll have to find a movie trailer online somewhere :)

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Have fun, the September Issue was really good I hope you enjoy it!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
cool!! have a blast!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Smurfy! That''s wonderful - congratulations on winning! you are right - that is totally what you need - enjoy
36.gif

p.s. yesterday, I won a laptop...and boy do i need one. I can relate to the excitement
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
holy crap id rather win the laptop lol

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2009 12:58:14 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
holy crap id rather win the laptop lol
Ha! Well since you are in graphic design, you are probably thinking of a much more souped up laptop than i won. This one is a refurbished DELL, but I couldn''t be happier because it is FREE and my beloved laptop died in May.

I can''t wait to hear about your big night out!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great. You should buy a lotto ticket so your luck can rub off on it (hey I would).

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Sounds like a blast!! Have lots of fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results