shape
carat
color
clarity

I went on a DIY rampage this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I figured since school is starting on Tuesday, crafting paper products for the wedding would be the last thing on my mind, so I knocked out the programs and menu cards this weekend.
First, our menu cards which will be at every place setting tucked into the napkins. They're obviously not this blurry IRL, but paint warped them.

pppaperstuff10 (2).jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
The outside of our programs

pppaperstuff10 (3).jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Inside

pppaperstuff10 (4).jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Finally, the back

pppaperstuff10.jpg

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks great! Very impressed that you''ve got this all done so far in advance!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
they look lovely!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
They look great!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Great job! Your wedding cake sounds amazing
18.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
PP, those are awesome! You might want to proof the inside of your program again, though...the left side looks like it''s missing some punctuation. (A # sign in reading 1, and a missing close quotation mark in the Apache Blessing(?) I think it said...) **Apologies for my editing eye...I just pick up on those things fast from my job!**

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know whether to be more impressed by the DIY end product, or the fact that your menu and ceremony are planned in their entirety! I am so worried that readings, ceremony agenda, or side dishes will change the week prior....that I am doing a few of these things at the very end. Kudos to you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results