shape
carat
color
clarity

I wasn''t supposed to know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
SO and I just completed the purchase of the ering from WF. The customer service was great! I made sure to tell my sales exec that while I was very involved in the selection process, that I would be completely in the dark after the ring was paid for and not to know any information about anticipated completion dates, shipping, etc. Well guess what? I just got an email from someone in the accounting department acknowledging receipt of the bank wire and letting me know that the ring will be ready on May 6.

Grrrrrrrrrr.....

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2010 10:56:10 AM
Author:legallyspoiled
SO and I just completed the purchase of the ering from WF. The customer service was great! I made sure to tell my sales exec that while I was very involved in the selection process, that I would be completely in the dark after the ring was paid for and not to know any information about anticipated completion dates, shipping, etc. Well guess what? I just got an email from someone in the accounting department acknowledging receipt of the bank wire and letting me know that the ring will be ready on May 6.

Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Yeah the same thing happened to me. I wasn''t really too upset with them since they had been emailing me for 2 months while I worked out every single detail of the diamond and setting. It doesn''t really ruin anything because that''s the typical turn around for custom rings. I would just email or call them and let them know not to email you again about anything. Then just pretend you never got it-that''s what I did!

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I know. And it could always take longer or shorter. And I already told them to remove me as the contact person. :)

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
I just got a really sweet email from my sales exec apologizing for the slip up. I understand it was a mistake. No sweat.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
aww.. sorry for the mistake - at least you know you''ll be engaged soon! :)

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Blue Nile did the same thing to me after my FI ordered my stone. He had gone through the trouble of making sure they had all the right email addresses and phone numbers and everything, and they still emailed my account. Oh well!
41.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Aww! Bummer about the slip-up, but it''s definitely fun to know that it''s coming soon. Plus, he can still surprise you with the date/execution
1.gif

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
I actually ended up changing the setting today. I didn''t even make it 24 hours! So I know the time frame is gonna change. The time frame for the original setting was 4 weeks. The new time frame is 8 days.

And yes! I''m getting engaged....soon....I hope! lol

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yeah, similar story with me too. After we dropped off the ring to be set, I told M not to tell me when it was ready. They had his cell phone number so I thought it was foolproof.

Then he listened to their voicemail while I was in the room and said "Oh, it''s the jewelry store. Ring''s ready." Grrr!!!

At least I got to wear the ring home when we went to pick it up, since there was no point hiding it anymore
30.gif

AKY

Rough_Rock
Lol, all kind of funny stories and these things tend to happen occasionally :/ I bought the ring a few weeks ago and because I bought it from the United States, customs left a message at my home number (20 years old and still living with the parents and brothers).. My brother listened to the messages and when I got home while we were all standing around he said ''So Fed Ex called and they said they have a ring waiting for you''.. Lol, I had been pretty secretive up to that point, but so much for keeping it a surprise from everyone :/ Still haven''t proposed yet though =)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Lol! Well, here''s some *******dust dust dust******* for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results