shape
carat
color
clarity

I wasn''t interested in these diamond studs, until....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
... I saw them on the model.
3.gif
Sign me up to spend $2M (through cragslist)!

20.08 Ct GIA Diamond Studs[/b]

10 caraters GIA Certified G VS1 quality. No where in the world can you find these- FORGET ABOUT THE PRICE. These are commodities that will be going way up in price. These diamonds have increased on the list and the value has even gone higher over the last few weeks! These are a world respected currency, and only GIA counts in these kind of prices. Investment Quality Diamonds will continue to fly in price, because all of the currency markets are weak right now.

Please ask questions.
(indeed!)

CL10ctstuds2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL!!!

I think he''s wearing them UPSIDE DOWN.
31.gif
This style is gonna be huge after the Sex & The City movie drops (SJP seems to be wearing them in many still pix of production) ... well ... maybe not.
3.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I''ve seen that pic before. The first time, I just burst out laughing. The guy is totally mugging for the camera
2.gif

I can only dream about stones that size
18.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
A 10 ct diamond ring.... mercy! TWO 10 ct diamond rings! Mercy, mercy!

I''m more a face/neck person than a hand/nails person ... I''d keep the earrings (and perfect the chignon)!

I actually knew a woman who wore an 11 ct diamond ring. She was about 5" and 89lbs ringing wet. She was also tanorexic, owned a UV bed and had bronzed herself nearly off the visible color spectrum. Needless to say, the rock was conspicuous. She worked on 47th St (had a clue) and although she''d beeen cautioned, she could not bring herself to wear a replica. She was mugged in the parking lot of a Fort Lee, NJ gym.

She put up strenuous resistance, I heard, but lost the ring the ring... and replaced it with another skating rink diamond - for daily wear.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oh, I think he''s a fine model, Ninama!
3.gif

I saw those when I was looking at his purple/pink diamond that someone posted on RockyTalky.

What an interesting inventory he has!
Perhaps you should send your tanorexic over to his ebay site?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
No he is a terrible model...his lobes shrink the actual stone spread. Just like in finger realestate if they had photographed them on little pixie ears...they would look more true to size. They look no larger than 5 carats. I will give him a ten for personality...but those ears aren''t selling those earrings...of course that is my opinion.
2.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I ditto SDL. But I must say for 89 lbs and putting up a fight...she sure has spunk! Toasted but spunky.
emthup.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2008 12:37:07 PM
Author: baby monster
Oh, I''ve seen that pic before. The first time, I just burst out laughing. The guy is totally mugging for the camera
2.gif

I can only dream about stones that size
18.gif
Lol...I have seen this picture, too! He sure knows how to rock those rocks, woo!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 11:31:53 AM
Author: decodelighted
LOL!!!

31.gif
This style is gonna be huge after the Sex & The City movie drops (SJP seems to be wearing them in many still pix of production) ... well ... maybe not.
3.gif

Deco, could you elaborate? I am confused on the "style"....maybe I am looking at the pics wrong?
26.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 9:41:05 PM
Author: Miscka
Date: 2/16/2008 11:31:53 AM

Author: decodelighted

LOL!!!

31.gif
3.gif

Deco, could you elaborate? I am confused on the ''style''....maybe I am looking at the pics wrong?
26.gif

I''m guessing Deco thought they were drops...but they are really clip ons I believe and he is wearing them correctly. I think.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, aren''t those your dream rings?

You would think they could get a better model and photo of them....his expression is so funny.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
thanks neatfreak!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 3:22:02 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I ditto SDL. But I must say for 89 lbs and putting up a fight...she sure has spunk! Toasted but spunky.
emthup.gif
You''re a riot DKS. Toasted but spunky.

I think you''d tear up your earlobes wearing those. Ouch.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t stop laughing at this!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results