shape
carat
color
clarity

I wanted a ring that would sparkle accross the room for a girl that does...here it is@=!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 12:40:23 PM
Author: togal

Date: 7/3/2008 10:34:44 AM
Author: rickpiwo
I really appreciate your concern! Bluenile says they cannot alter it once the 30days has lapsed, which tomorrow is the 30th day. Should I take it to a family jeweler or does it really matter in the long run?

rick
It''s fine. Seriously. Just leave it. The ring''s perfect. You did a great job choosing. She''ll love it! Congratulations.
i agree, leave it as is, even with the lines drawn on the picture i still cannot see anything wrong, besides all you will see is light coming off that great stone anyways, keep it and enjoy it. good luck

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Just to back up what Freke noticed...it''s not just about the symmetrical look, I would want to make sure that the stone is set 100% properly and securely. I would call BN, after all, with the money people spend on these purchases, they should be PERFECT!

Diamond Joe Quimby

Rough_Rock
I thoiught it was just that the photo was not taken dirclty 100% above the diamond and that it was slightly skewed - which give the appearance that the seeting is crooked.

Rick, have a look at it in person just to see!!!!!

Also, good to hear that you are not going to wait until Feb!! ....i don''t know how you possibly could!!

If you are like me then you want something special - so, I''m flying my other half to a private resort on one of the outer islands of Fiji!!!!

I really wanted something ''special'' or something that had significance for us .....Fiji has no significance (neither of us have ever been there) but I know exactly what you mean......gettign the ring actually seems easy compared to coming up wit hthe right location, time, speech, etc etc.

I am nutting out the details of my big question now and will let you all know how it goes!!

Good luck Rick, the ring is awesome.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Rick, what a beautiful ring! Congratulations!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful diamond, you did a great job and I think you got exactly what you wanted
9.gif

rickpiwo

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for the support. This has been an incredible experiance. From the bottom of my diamond-knowledge filled and very grateful heart, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will let you know what happens when I propose and post some pics!

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results