shape
carat
color
clarity

I want a steam cleaner...now what???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I want to buy a jewelry steamer for my personal use...

Does anyone have a suggest as to which brand is a good one?

Any one against this idea...please share?

I am thinking about starting with a Jewel Jet, just to see how I like this method of cleaning...anyone ever used one?

Thanks in advance for your time!!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have a Jewel Jet that I got on Ebay for a great price. It works extremely well for me - and because Im obessesed with sparkly diamonds, I first soak in warmed jewelry cleaner solution (the one my jeweler gives me), gently brush with a baby''s toothbrush, blast with the steamer then blast again with compressed oxygen to prevent water marks
9.gif
9.gif

I did mention I was obsessed, right
31.gif
?

PS: IHC, I love your tag line! If this were true in my case, I''ll need 5ct honkers
23.gif
!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My husband got me Frontgate''s version of the Salton Jewelry Spa for Christmas and I would highly recommend it. It has a heated cleaning bath as well as a separate steamer in the same unit. It works even better than my ultrasonic cleaner and is supposed to be safe for pave and some softer stones. The Salton brand model is cheaper and can be found online directly from the company. My diamonds look AMAZING after I use this dual cleaning system and I can even use it for my opal ring.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Jewel Jet is fabulous! It makes the diamonds so sparkly, their blinding
10.gif
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results