shape
carat
color
clarity

i try not to judge people, but.,,,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Well, aren''t Tom and Marc friends? I know that JLo and Marc went to Tom and Katie''s wedding so, maybe Tom and Marc go diamond shopping together!

Emily07

Rough_Rock
This is all just hilarious. Too bad Tom doesn''t post here, he could explain his choice to us. I would never let my future husband wear that, I''m just hoping he lets me buy a ring with some bling (he wants to be manly).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really dislike what I have read about Tom Cruise, but I do not mind it if he is effeminate or homosexual. I just finished the biography of Katharine Hepburn by William Mann (Kate: The Woman Who Was Hepburn) and it certainly makes one aware that in Hollywood one cannot assume anyone is heterosexual. Maybe we shouldn''t assume everyone anywhere is :). I remember being surprised to learn (years ago) that Cary Grant had a long affair with Randolph Scott but hey...they were both great looking guys!

Deb
34.gif

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
"I really dislike what I have read about Tom Cruise, but I do not mind it if he is effeminate or homosexual"
Are we assuming he is gay? I have read that now and again. Who knows and who cares anymore. Many of the Hollywood set are a little off. I hope, for Katie's sake, that he isn't gay!

I used to enjoy Tom. NOT anymore. He has too many opinions that he should keep to himself. I think it looks ridiculous on his hand. But, what do you expect for a total whack job??? LOL!

Dory

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 7:23:19 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
I think Tom''s ring is way too feminine for a guy.

Something like this would have matched and been more masculine IMHO.
I agree with you, Suzy! But, if anyone could pull it off, it would be Tom. I actually think it looks ok for him. Since the diamonds are emerald cut, I think he can get by with it without looking too feminine.
10.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2007 7:31:33 PM
Author: Beeweaver
''I really dislike what I have read about Tom Cruise, but I do not mind it if he is effeminate or homosexual''
Are we assuming he is gay?
I was assuming nothing. I was responding to the negative comments in this thread about Tom Cruise''s lack of "masculinity". (In the past his sexuality has been discussed by people on Pricescope who appear to know far more about the man than I do! Yes, I have heard it suggested here that he may be homosexual.)

I was simply saying that a man is no less a whole person in my eyes if he is not traditionally masculine, if he is effeminate, if he is homosexual.

On the other hand, if we are discussing Mr. Cruise, I am not wild about someone who practices scientology, negates post-partum depression, and talks before he thinks.

34.gif

Carey

Shiny_Rock
Well... it''s a GOOD thing we''re ''trying'' not to judge people :)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 6:27:39 PM
Author: mercoledi
I''m a little worried about Marc Antony too, check out his left hand... Lovely solitare... Maybe this is a new trend? *blingdiva* can you help us!

73420102.jpg

Maybe he was holding it for Jlo?! I think he is talented but looks creepy to me.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock

Date: 3/3/2007 5:48:08 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 3/2/2007 7:31:33 PM
Author: Beeweaver
'I really dislike what I have read about Tom Cruise, but I do not mind it if he is effeminate or homosexual'
Are we assuming he is gay?
I was assuming nothing. I was responding to the negative comments in this thread about Tom Cruise's lack of 'masculinity'. (In the past his sexuality has been discussed by people on Pricescope who appear to know far more about the man than I do! Yes, I have heard it suggested here that he may be homosexual.)

I was simply saying that a man is no less a whole person in my eyes if he is not traditionally masculine, if he is effeminate, if he is homosexual.

On the other hand, if we are discussing Mr. Cruise, I am not wild about someone who practices scientology, negates post-partum depression, and talks before he thinks.

34.gif

Amen! I don't care if he is, and I don't care if anyone is gay. But, he shouldn't be married to Katie if he is gay. LOL! I think Tom has gone off the deep end a few too many times for my liking. The Scientology thing and the postpartum depression comments are just too much in my humble opinion.

"Well... it's a GOOD thing we're 'trying' not to judge people :)" Isn't that the TRUTH! LOL!

Back to the rings.... I don't care for them. But, when you have that type of money, I guess you can do whatever you want. I think he should wear a HUGE solitaire if we wants to do that and start a new Hollywood trend. LOL!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/4/2007 8:06:21 AM
Author: diamondfan

Date: 2/28/2007 6:27:39 PM
Author: mercoledi
I''m a little worried about Marc Antony too, check out his left hand... Lovely solitare... Maybe this is a new trend? *blingdiva* can you help us!

73420102.jpg

Maybe he was holding it for Jlo?! I think he is talented but looks creepy to me.
You are right about creepy looking...spooky.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 12:16:22 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
aside from having the baby, tom is the woman in the relationship...always gushing about katie...womans rings.....small frame.....
11.gif
hmmm makes me wonder if he prefers bikini briefs or thongs.

Oh, yuck, blech, aaaacccckkkk! That was a visual I just didn''t need. Why did you do that!!!
11.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hurlring20503_350x150.jpg

Look at Liz''s husbands wedding ring.
14.gif
14.gif

lovemybug

Rough_Rock
by the way.... didn''t katie have an oval shaped diamond solitaire for her engagement ring? i wonder why she wouldn''t be wearing it??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results