shape
carat
color
clarity

I thought this necklace looked cool, but....

What do you think of this necklace?

• Looks cool

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Looks like ladyparts

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Both

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are awesome! :lol:

I've always thought that the petite torchiere either looks like angry owls or a crown of erect penises.

For real vulva jewelry that Ms O'Keeffe would probably like, check this out. http://www.vulvalovelovely.com/ You send a pic of your vulva and she makes an artistic flower pendant based on the image.

_20425.jpg

_20426.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
man I really wish I could unsee that Georgia O'Keefe necklace.. :wall: :wall: just too much for me.. :naughty: :naughty:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1405916776|3717379 said:
man I really wish I could unsee that Georgia O'Keefe necklace.. :wall: :wall: just too much for me.. :naughty: :naughty:

+1 I can't believe anyone would want to own let alone wear that!!!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
ericad|1405712595|3716061 said:
Terrible photo, but the best one I have at the moment. It's actually a really beautiful retro ring, and the brown OEC is super pretty. Some of the PS ladies who saw it at the GTG called it the "crowning" ring, lol. And of course, then there were others who ran up to me squealing "is that your vagina?!"

When I first bought it, I photo bombed Grace for WEEKS. She didn't want it for the store, so I bought it for myself (bought it for a song. Probably because it was just too vag-tastic for most people to handle). Then I'd text her pics - "here's my vagina in front of the space needle!" or "my vagina rode the bus today!"

I've had some good times with my vagina. :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I laughed so hard when I read this Erica. I think I may have peed my pants a little. How appropriate.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results