shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I saw this ring today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Leon Mege EC 3 stone

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

If it wasn''t that ring, it was its twin! Huge white clear sparkly EC with those long tapered baguettes on either side. I spent an hour mesmerized by the color flashes it gave off and finally had to go incoherently babble at the lady wearing it about how lovely it was. I never realized the big ECs would throw so much fire.

List of things to do when I win the lottery:
1) Buy enormous well-cut EC.
2) Drool on it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I totally agree that is amazing!!! It reminds me of DiamondFan's gorgeous 9 carat bling
3.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering why some strange lady was staring at my hand! It was you! Ok, just kidding. I WISH that were my ring. Where were you that you got to sit and stare at her ring for an hour?!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! I can imagine you were gawking at this ring ... Completely understandable. Lucky you that you got to see it up close.
30.gif

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 10:20:07 PM
Author: CrownJewel
I was wondering why some strange lady was staring at my hand! It was you! Ok, just kidding. I WISH that were my ring. Where were you that you got to sit and stare at her ring for an hour?!
Ha!

It was a dance lesson type thingie. Lots of kiddos there stepping on each others'' toes. The Lady With the Rock was standing right next to me taking lots of pictures of the kids, so she was using her hands a lot. Yay!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is like Fran Fine''s ring, but I think hers was something like 3 cts....definitely one of my all time favorite rings!!!
30.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 10:06:30 PM
Author:Addlepated

2) Drool on it.
Hahaha, this seriously made me laugh out loud. I love it.

I have a feeling many of us helplessly stare at other womens'' rings. As soon as I see some fire thrown off by a diamond, I''m drawn in like a moth to a flame.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 10:06:30 PM
Author:Addlepated
Leon Mege EC 3 stone

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

If it wasn''t that ring, it was its twin! Huge white clear sparkly EC with those long tapered baguettes on either side. I spent an hour mesmerized by the color flashes it gave off and finally had to go incoherently babble at the lady wearing it about how lovely it was. I never realized the big ECs would throw so much fire.

2) Drool on it.

1.gif
LOL I think you need to add 3) Buy an Ultrasonic to clean off the drool :)

What a yummalicious ring

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 12:53:12 AM
1.gif
LOL I think you need to add 3) Buy an Ultrasonic to clean off the drool :)

Nah. I dribble Windex.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
light headed...........need to.........sit............down!!!

Leon/EC, a match made in heaven.

My dream ring I think, simply stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results