shape
carat
color
clarity

I saw "The Secret Life of Bees" yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a wonderful film, and there isn''t a weak performance in the cast. It should get Oscar nominations for best picture, best actress (Queen Latifah, Danota Fanning), best supporting actress (Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson) and writing.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom said the same thing. We have been talking about it in "the library".

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m seeing it this afternoon. the previews looked good.

movie zombie

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
I saw it last night with my mom and sister. It was wonderful and I agree that all the women did a phenomenal job!
36.gif
I was a bit skeptical before going about Alicia Keys acting but she did a great job! My sister cried during the whole movie, lol.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see the movie, but may have to wait until it''s out on DVD since DH is working and I''m sitting home being a "sahm" while my kids are in school. I feel guilty doing anything fun while he''s working.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I want to see this (and was thinking of going tonight!)-thanks for the review.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well written and acted, story set in South Carolina in 1964 just as President Johnson is signing the voters registration act and the black community is trying to register to vote. good coming of age story about a young white girl.

i really liked how this film handled the subtext of the film along with the main story line of a young girl''s search for her history and place in the world. i did think some of queen latifah''s lines were on the sappy side ....but this is a film in which honey is a main character! as stated above, not a weak actor in the bunch and the script was very very well done.

this is definitely a film for women.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results