shape
carat
color
clarity

I saw the eighternity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I saw an eighternity today while I was at GOG. It really was beautiful!!! I compared it with a HA and the scintillation was eyeball blowing. Really beautiful. I didlove the brightness of the H&A so it would be a tough choice for me..but beautiful!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
cool MMM! was wondrin how it'd look compared to a H&A so thanky u for the description
1.gif
(i saw it on GOG's website earlier today... tho not many pics there yet)
sad.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Workin on it ladies. Should have the tutorial completed this coming week.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
My fiance bought me an Eighternity diamond and it is absolutely breathtaking! It''s a 1.13 carat, G color, SI2, eye clean diamond set in a 14 carat white gold X prong setting. I was unbelievably surprised when he proposed (October 1, 2005) and since we had never looked at these diamonds together, I was even more surprised to see how incredible and eligant it was. He searched high and low for one of these without my knowledge and I had no idea when he was going to propose. He was originally looking at the hearts and arrows, hearts on fire, and all ideal cut round diamonds. I have seen those diamonds and they are beautiful, but believe me there is no comparison! That is why he chose an Eighternity diamond instead. They are much more brilliant and firey than any of those even with the same color. They are all certified by the GIA and mine has an almost perfect Gemex report (all on the very high end of the spectrum). You would be amazed as I am daily at how it reflects light be it from the sun or any light even Christmas tree lights! And even when I am in a room with only natural light, you can see the 81 perfect facets without the scope. If I ever figure out how to get my digital camera to take close up pics of it without it looking blurry I can send some pics out.
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
We''ll take any pics blurry or not. Please hurry. I really would love to see yours.

shay

kevinyonker

Rough_Rock
moremoremore,

did you see the solafera too? just curious

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Moremoremore, what were you doing at GOG? What are you up to woman! Spill!

Scintillating...

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM, at what sizes did you compare the H&A and Eighternity? Just wondering if you thought in the smaller sizes the Eighternity might look busy.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
old thread alert
35.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 2:58:43 PM
Author: tomswife2007
My fiance bought me an Eighternity diamond and it is absolutely breathtaking! It''s a 1.13 carat, G color, SI2, eye clean diamond set in a 14 carat white gold X prong setting. I was unbelievably surprised when he proposed (October 1, 2005) and since we had never looked at these diamonds together, I was even more surprised to see how incredible and eligant it was. He searched high and low for one of these without my knowledge and I had no idea when he was going to propose. He was originally looking at the hearts and arrows, hearts on fire, and all ideal cut round diamonds. I have seen those diamonds and they are beautiful, but believe me there is no comparison! That is why he chose an Eighternity diamond instead. They are much more brilliant and firey than any of those even with the same color. They are all certified by the GIA and mine has an almost perfect Gemex report (all on the very high end of the spectrum). You would be amazed as I am daily at how it reflects light be it from the sun or any light even Christmas tree lights! And even when I am in a room with only natural light, you can see the 81 perfect facets without the scope. If I ever figure out how to get my digital camera to take close up pics of it without it looking blurry I can send some pics out.
1.gif
This is who I was responding to.

shay

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Someone I know has an "octillion" (it appears round because of how it is set, however).
Is this the same thing as the eighternity?
Would love to see some pics!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2005 3:47:48 PM
Author: belle
old thread alert
35.gif
darn it
7.gif
i thought
20.gif
this was gonna be MMM "diamond adventure" part II.
9.gif

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/16/2005 9:07:05 PM
Author: gailrmv
Someone I know has an ''octillion'' (it appears round because of how it is set, however).
Is this the same thing as the eighternity?
Would love to see some pics!

Actually it''s not the same as the Eighternity diamond. I would love to see it though...I think all diamonds are beautiful. I saw a quote from someone earlier and agree that all diamonds are beautiful when given with love and from the heart.

As soon as I am able to figure out how to get my camera or computer to save my files in the size that the forum allows for uploads, I will send some pics of my diamond. For now you can go to www.eighternity.com website. It tells you all about them... Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results