shape
carat
color
clarity

I puffy heart this Pad....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love this... I wonder if it is too pink IRL :::swoons:::::

mr dreamy pad.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2009 11:31:55 PM
Author:miraclesrule
I would like it better if it didn't have a window the size of Texas.

This is what I call a nice padparadscha if the picture is true to life.

http://www.lembeckgems.com/index.php?productID=153

It may be too vivid in color though to be a true padparadscha based on the latest definitions though.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 11:33:37 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

I would like it better if it didn''t have a window the size of Texas.
LOL, I like the color, but it does appear to have a super deluxe window!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
All it took was for me to hear Texas to go from Swoon to Zoom in 0-60. Hahaha. Not, that I have anything against Texas. Ahem...

Okay, well, my only other option was the 22K stone or the slightly smaller 1.08 that looked to saturated for my taste. I don''t know, I have an itch for lavender and salmon. And it''s not a good thing my new grand daughter was born in September...Ahhh Sapphires.
30.gif

Going to go look at your link TL.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
GAH!! I'd have to sell my grand daughter on the black market to get that Pad!
6.gif

ETA: It's bad enough that I am spending my facelift fund on gem cuts instead of face cuts.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 11:43:37 PM
Author: miraclesrule
GAH!! I'd have to sell my grand daughter on the black market to get that Pad!
6.gif

ETA: It's bad enough that I am spending my facelift fund on gem cuts instead of face cuts.
Ha ha. LOL!!!!!!!

Don't think you need the facelift...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Colour looks pastel enough but that window...
39.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL next time you''re going to post links like that can you put a health warning please? I was reaching for my credit card as it was appearing on the screen and then nearly had heart failure!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/30/2009 2:03:58 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
TL next time you''re going to post links like that can you put a health warning please? I was reaching for my credit card as it was appearing on the screen and then nearly had heart failure!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Sorry, LD. I only get heart failure when I look at pictures of Henry Cavill.
31.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hi miracles - found your thread! My sapphire is definitely more vivid than that monster pad you posted, but feel free to use my pics anytime, if that''s the color you''re after! Let me know if you want me to take some more - I''d be happy to.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayaya Cellentani!! It''s so wierd that I just happened to show your pic to someone this morning when we were talking about Pads. I even sent your pic to my jeweler!! I really don''t care what the stone is if it has the color of yours. I don''t want it to be too pink...or too orange. I think your stone is one of the most beautiful stones that I have ever seen...colorwise. It captures the color that I am looking for. I have too big colors that appeal to me more than any other color. That is yours...and a certain lavender. Okay, maybe LaurenthePartier''s Aqua makes me quiver too!! Since this stone will be at the root of a custom project I create...with the help of PS...for my grand daughter....I probably won''t compromise.

I mean...I am...after all...using my facelift fund. it''s gotta Rock n Roll!! My inspiration stone...on your neck. Coincidence that I posted it today and then happened to see your name??...I think not.
41.gif
I should post some of the close ups you posted in your thread.

Once I find the stone...I am not sure what I will do with the setting...ring or pendant. But I can''t stop looking at your neck woman!!

mr inspiration more orange than pink.JPG

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
that picture doesn''t actually capture the color of your :::steal:::: gem as good as the one next to your ring though.
17.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 11:33:37 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

I would like it better if it didn''t have a window the size of Texas.

This is what I call a nice padparadscha if the picture is true to life.

http://www.lembeckgems.com/index.php?productID=153

It may be too vivid in color though to be a true padparadscha based on the latest definitions though.

There is a puddle of drool on my couch now. Wow.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks miracles - now I''m blushing. I forgot what a good deal the stone was - the setting was exponentially more than the stone!

What size stone are you looking for?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I would like to get close to a carat. I don''t want it to be round. I prefer the oval or whatever shape the one is at the top of the thread. Your stone looks more ginormous than I remember it being, but I''m sur that it''s due to the amazing setting it''s snuggled in.
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cellantani''s stone is a very yummy color.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results