shape
carat
color
clarity

I need to stay out of Crate and Barrel!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
I bought a present for a friend, but look what just "happened" to walk onto my registry ... (although, to be fair, I upheld my rule -- one item removed for every item added)

057c5f61_360x360.jpg

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, totally hear ya on this. I was *thisclose* to adding that vase to my CB registry...but am making myself only choose a couple. So far I have registered for the Mira turquoise vase, and the large and small "Dune" vases. I keep telling myself, ok, if a guest gets me a vase rather than XYZ, will I be disappointed? That helps me narrow down which vases I really want, and just want to add because they are pretty.

I do love this one though! You won''t be disappointed if/when you unwrap it
3.gif

Any other cool CB items you''ve registered for? I am really hoping that I get the 10-pc OXO boxed container set, the Camea nesting totes, and the set of 3 glass canisters (for guest bathroom.) I really tried to only do decorative stuff at CB, and all the necessary items at BBB.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
LOL, glad I''m not the only one. We are registered at Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma and I keep adding new things on a weekly basis. I need to implement a "one in, one out" rule!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Aaahh!! I wish I had that problem!! Our registry is still pretty bare! I have no idea what we need and want.... **sigh**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results