shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some help from you guys in New England...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Webb

Rough_Rock
Ok I''ve got a 1888 $20 24k US gold coin a 18k A. Lange & Sohne vintage pocket watch from around WW1 and a 14k Gold diamond bracelet.

I was offered $1500 for the A. Lange & Sohne vintage pocket watch 15 years ago in one of those corner jewelry,I guess it''s was just the lowest he could offer or just being cheap.

The 14k Gold diamond bracelet from a quick look from a jewelry store owner,he stated that it was worth around $2.000,it wasn''t very acurate he just counted the diamonds.

The Gold coin is from 1888 $20.00 value it says 24K,but I''m not sure about that.

What the best place in NE to get it appraised,what do I expect to pay for 3 pieces.

Thank you

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, maybe you could repost with "Dancing Fire" and "A Lange" and "watch" in the title, as he''s our watch enthusiast.

Webb

Rough_Rock
I was going to do but,the tittle can't be changed.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps you can hit the Msg Admin button on right?

DF has a Lange, so he might know. There are also watch forums on which you might get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results