shape
carat
color
clarity

I need pots and pan, anyone have Earth Pan?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
This set looks pretty good and I love that they''re eco friendly. They seem really inexpensive compared to other sets I was considering. Does anyone know if they are quality products? I would appreciate other suggestions also.

TIA!

Earth Pan

35.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
buy one good pot and use it for everything. is that a nonstick surface? i''m not a fan of them.

i have a mixture of calphalon and le creuset. no complaints.

mz

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm, now I''m leaning toward Le Cruset or All-Clad. I need to do more research.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Goldenstar, I use both Le Creuset and All-Clad - the enamel ware for baking/roasting/etc. and the stainless All-Clad for my everyday stove-top work - I love them both. I think the Le Creuset will get handed down to the next generation, with care it seems indestructible. My All-Clad is standing up really well, and I am so happy that it doesn''t get ''hot spots'' like some of my past cheaper pans did - I think the heat balance on them is really good. They clean up easily, and any staining/residue has come up with a scrub of lemon juice and cream of tartar (sounds strange but works to make it super shiny again!) One tip I learned with stainless - don''t add salt to the pan til water is boiling to avoid pitting. I also have a doublesided cast iron grill pan - grill on one side/griddle on the other. I''m with MZ - not a fan of nonstick finishes, I worry about them coming off at high temps. Hope that wasn''t too much info. but I think cookware you enjoy using is a great investment.
1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i actually don''t believe in having only one line. i find that some things just cook better in specific pots/pans. it can be a major outlay of $. add pieces as you go along. i found that sets didn''t meet my needs and it was more cost effective to do it "my way".

mz

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I actually bought the 12" skillet of Earth Pan this weekend.

I really like it so far! I have a full SS Calphalon set, and am not a huge fan of non-stick for health reasons. So this seemed like a good option. I think I will get the 8" skillet as well, but that is probably about it. HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results