shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help with my mounting decision...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaimesgurl22

Rough_Rock
I have a .86 ct G color SI1 clarity princess cut diamond... I am going to put it on a Michael b princess eternity band I need help picking my mounting though... I dont know if I should cut into the ring and mount it that way or if I should do traditional mount or maybe trellis, my jeweler says to go with the floating style, im so confused and would appreciate some help and feedback

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm, i''m confused. are you not just buying the michael b setting as it comes?

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I'm confused too. What exactly are you trying to ask? What do you mean by "cut into the ring" and "floating style?"

jaimesgurl22

Rough_Rock
Im sorry if my question is confusing... I just mean that I am going to custom make my band through my jeweler and he says that I have to pick out my mounting. I don''t want the diamond to set up too high and he hasnt shown me my choices yet, but ill try to find some examples I can post for you to kind of see what I am talking about.

trellis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results