carat
color
clarity

I need help choosing between these two diamonds PLEASE

christinatrieu

Rough_Rock

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
They both look quite nice to me. The images on the Whiteflash one look really good to me. Its spread is a smidge better.

The BG one has a little smaller table and lower crown height. Might give it a little more fire but that's hard to say without looking in person.

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock
I would lean towards the WF one because of the black inclusion in the centre of the table in the BG one. Another deciding factor is which vendor has the setting you like.

christinatrieu

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to buy the loose diamond and get it set with my goldsmith do I am so torn between the two but thanks guys for your input

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The WhiteFlash stone is certainly larger and that is also a hard to find size. That would be my choice hands down.

christinatrieu

Rough_Rock
As far as the cut and proportions do you think that they're both of equal quality? Also do you think that they would both shine the same ?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
christinatrieu|1403500949|3699013 said:
As far as the cut and proportions do you think that they're both of equal quality? Also do you think that they would both shine the same ?

These are both superbly cut stones Christina, that's a given. As for the performance nuances of each, it's really impossible to tell but suffice to say both diamonds have been cut with the most desirable visual balance and optical performance in mind, both should be absolutely beautiful and also top performers. I would just check with the BG diamond that the inclusion under the table can't be seen at all from any distance or in any lighting before you make your choice.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They certainly are both top cut quality. The deciding issues would be size, clarity, and price on these two.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results