shape
carat
color
clarity

I need dust!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys. I don''t post over here much as I''m too often in the colored forum making myself nuts! I have a job interview tomorrow and I need dust and lots of it! I lost my job early in 2008 when I had to take off for medical leave and my position was filled when I got back.
38.gif
This is so important to be and my boyfriend getting married as he has had to pay my house mortgage plus his plus all our expenses and there is a major finacial strain right now that''s been there a long time. This is the first job interview I''ve had since October of last year! Please send some dust my way!

Vani

Rough_Rock
Good luck - I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you! Sending lots of dust your way. Deep breaths, smile and be confident - you''ll be awesome
1.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
ooo... ****************************** all for you!

Good luck!!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
DUST************DUST!! Best of luck!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
I''m sending lots of dust your way. I hope you get the job!

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...
9.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Dust*Dust*Dust*dust*dust*dust!

knock ''em dead at that interview!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
A billion gallons of **dust**!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I''ll let you know what happens!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Dust for you! Make sure to keep us updated!

ddust51509.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. I got offered the job! I am so excited! This is a huge step in he and I making out way twords getting married. I am so happy! Thank you all again!

Vani

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! Well done
36.gif
When do you start?

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Wow -- they must have really loved you! CONGRATULATIONS!

I had an interview today too... I THINK it went okay, but maybe you could send me some of that awesome dust you got... PLEASE?! haha!
emsmile.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I was going to send you some dust but I see you dont need it (GREAT!)

Now you can get back over there to the colored stonesforum and start buying some more stones! oh, yeh and get on
with planning the wedding.

Congratulations!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Vani-Thank you. They asked when I could start and I told them a week or two after all was done and signed with HR. Truth be told...I have to buy a car so I need time to talk dear old dad into helping me! I had to sell mine after I lost my job and this job is 45 minutes away!

Stacey-Dust! Dust! Dust! The interview went fantastic! I was a little scared because I''m an ultrasound tech but I haven''t touched a probe in a year and a half and they made me scan this girls entire body. Agh! I was nervous. But I kept it light hearted the whole time and when I was done the lead tech told me she was going to offer me the position and that HR would be contacting me next week.

Tyty-I need to stay away from the colored stone forum. After I got done interviewing i went to Tiffany''s and tried on the sapphire legacy and I now more torn than before as to if I want the Legacy or the James Meyer!

Ty jaylex!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SUPERDUST!!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
yay!!! dust for finding a car!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the job!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
I hope it works out well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results