shape
carat
color
clarity

I need a big slap to the face!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
Ladies I am once again getting kind of nervous about my whole situation. I''m pretty sure it is going to happen soon but at the same time I''m thinking what if it doesn''t happen soon! How much longer am I going to have to wait!!!! Ahhhhhhh I think he is just being ornery and making me wait till the last possible minute! He loves to do that to me
29.gif
9.gif
I just want it to happen already so I can start planning!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
oh Bdiddy, we''re in the same boat and I feel exactly the same as you do! I just want to officially start planning already! haha. But since you requested, I''m sending you a "cyber slap." Keep it together woman!
2.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I''m in the same position! It''s very frustrating and exciting all at the same time!
emwink.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Such is LIW
5.gif

I haven''t quite hit this point yet, mostly because I know it''s not coming for a while. I do hope he asks you soon -- anticipation is fun for a little bit, but then it''s just plain stressful!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
I agree!! I know that it is going to happen by the end of the year, but knowing that he knows when and where, is driving me crazy. I like to plan things way in advance and this having to wait for the ring is killing me!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
breathe
9.gif

and you could always use your waiting time to think about all the funny answers you could give him but won''t. then later you can honestly tell him what you were thinking about saying, you just don''t have to tell him WHEN you were thinking it lol

my boy will be teased mercilessly after the giddiness and mushyness has worn off. though i think asking what exactly that ring is would be quite fair considering he told my friend my ring was a promise ring and neglected to inform me of this
25.gif

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies I''m glad I''m not the only one. I''m getting really excited, it should be happening with in the next 2 to 6 weeks!
36.gif

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 2:54:46 PM
Author: Bdiddy26
Thanks ladies I''m glad I''m not the only one. I''m getting really excited, it should be happening with in the next 2 to 6 weeks!
36.gif

bdiddy, we''re def on the same boat, i am on the same timeline. however, ff would never make me wait, for his sake lol. but if he loves to drive you crazy, maybe you can get back at him by waiting to give your answer when he asks
11.gif

in any case, ***dust*** for you! i hope it happens sooner than later!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

bdiddy- you are SO not the only one. Were all on “ladies in waiting” thread for the same reason.

two to six weeks! That’s exciting! How long have you been dating your FF for?

dust your way for sure
:)

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
I know how you feel. BF bought the diamond in december. (i took it from him for a visit with me today! She''s so pretty!)
It took us one month prior to find the "perfect" diamond and another 5 months to decide on a setting. As of the 12th of this month, it''s actually on order!!
But after the diamond gets set I have to wait for him to propose until I can see it!
That might not be until our 4 year anniversary in December so I will have officially been waiting for this ring for a year!

I''m so anxious it''s ridiculous
32.gif
.. and it''s only going to get worse. I have 5 friends/family members that are engaged and two that got married last year. Another friend of mine is close to getting engaged. keep in mind that I am 19 and bf''s 21 so it''s pretty ridiculous to know that many people engaged at our ages. That''s a lot of Wedding "Belles"!! When''s my turn!?
26.gif

Thank goodness for the LIW forums...

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 8:41:43 PM
Author: 16ocean

bdiddy- you are SO not the only one. Were all on “ladies in waiting” thread for the same reason.

two to six weeks! That’s exciting! How long have you been dating your FF for?

dust your way for sure
:)
We have been together for almost 5 years, thanks for the dust!!!
9.gif

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 1:35:54 AM
Author: jaylex
I know how you feel. BF bought the diamond in december. (i took it from him for a visit with me today! She''s so pretty!)
It took us one month prior to find the ''perfect'' diamond and another 5 months to decide on a setting. As of the 12th of this month, it''s actually on order!!
But after the diamond gets set I have to wait for him to propose until I can see it!
That might not be until our 4 year anniversary in December so I will have officially been waiting for this ring for a year!

I''m so anxious it''s ridiculous
32.gif
.. and it''s only going to get worse. I have 5 friends/family members that are engaged and two that got married last year. Another friend of mine is close to getting engaged. keep in mind that I am 19 and bf''s 21 so it''s pretty ridiculous to know that many people engaged at our ages. That''s a lot of Wedding ''Belles''!! When''s my turn!?
26.gif

Thank goodness for the LIW forums...

My bf has had a dimiond his mom gave him for about a year and a half! We have several couples that we hangout with that started dating at the same time as us and we have watched all of them get married and now there are a few couples that haven''t even been together for half as long as us that are getting married. But I suppose in our age group 26 & 32 that is to be expected! Oh well our turn is just right around the corner
36.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
sounds like you''re going to have a lot of people excited for you when you get your ring
9.gif
and with all those weddings you''ve been going to you''ll be ready for any wedding planning issues that come up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results