shape
carat
color
clarity

I love Valentine''s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I hesitate to say this . . . because (hanging head in shame) I have no digital camera at the moment to take the requisite bling pictures necessary for true membership on PS. But. . . . I got a sapphire and diamond band to wear with my wedding set! My DH chose a ring with bezel set marquis sapphires set east/west in a band with small round diamonds between each sapphire. It has a very Art Deco vibe.

I promise; a digital camera will be purchased soon. I want to show off my beautiful bling!

And my new office has fantabulous lighting! It''s a good thing I''m too busy all day to do much staring, ''cause my bling is almost blinding. This may be the best spot for future photos.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds lovely. Can''t wait to see the pictures.

Linda

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
C''mon Holly, be creative:

SURELY someone in your office has a camera or even a camera phone?

HANDSHOTS PLEASE!

Congratulations on the gift. It sounds lovely....though, I''d sure rather SEE it!
2.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I can''t wait to see pictures! I''ve been coveting that style band for a loooong time now. Does it have milgrain around the bezels?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how exciting! Your new sapphire and diamond band sounds beautiful, Holly! What a sweet hubby you have...enjoy the rest of your Valentine''s Day!
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds beautiful Holly!! Can''t wait for your pics!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds beautiful! Can''t wait to see it...someday!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 3:16:03 PM
Author: Selkie
Oh, I can''t wait to see pictures! I''ve been coveting that style band for a loooong time now. Does it have milgrain around the bezels?
This one does not; it''s a little bigger in overall size than say the Fay Cullen sapphire/diamond bands. It is obviously handcrafted; it doesn''t have that machine-made perfection of absolutely symetrical bezels, etc. Personally, I find that a charming feature; I think it adds to the overall old-fashioned look. I think my w-ring is a 2mm (channel set diamond eternity) and the sapphire band is a bit wider with a substantial, rather than delicate, look.

I know a lot of PSers besides myself like a non-matching look with our w-rings or additional bands; we like to mix it up while keeping similar design elements.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds beautiful, I can''t wait to see it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Posting only a wordy description of a fantastic diamond and saphire band is a bannable offense. You officially have 48 hours to rectify this situation. I hope you make the deadline, I really like you.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 9:28:31 AM
Author: Ellen
Posting only a wordy description of a fantastic diamond and saphire band is a bannable offense. You officially have 48 hours to rectify this situation. I hope you make the deadline, I really like you.
Well, okay then.

I guess I''ll have to find some way of sending a crappy fuzzy cell picture. Only it might be next week; I''m up to my eyeballs and shouldn''t even be on here now.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 5:36:01 PM
Author: HollyS
Date: 2/14/2008 3:16:03 PM

Author: Selkie

This one does not; it''s a little bigger in overall size than say the Fay Cullen sapphire/diamond bands. It is obviously handcrafted; it doesn''t have that machine-made perfection of absolutely symetrical bezels, etc. Personally, I find that a charming feature; I think it adds to the overall old-fashioned look. I think my w-ring is a 2mm (channel set diamond eternity) and the sapphire band is a bit wider with a substantial, rather than delicate, look.

I know a lot of PSers besides myself like a non-matching look with our w-rings or additional bands; we like to mix it up while keeping similar design elements.

Definitely. The main thing that''s kept me from getting a band like that from Fay Cullen or elsewhere, aside from cost, is that they look great in photos but are WAY too delicate and small for my size 9 fingers. I like the idea of a more substantial version.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 11:07:59 AM

Well, okay then.

I guess I''ll have to find some way of sending a crappy fuzzy cell picture. Only it might be next week; I''m up to my eyeballs and shouldn''t even be on here now.
Ok, we''ll give you til next week.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting I can''t wait to see pictures!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 9:36:56 AM
Author: Lorelei
I don''t think you always need a camera to take and post pics....
emangel.gif
28.gif
I checked with my IT guy about our new copier, and it will scan so I can email/save pictures!
36.gif
36.gif
But, be patient, ''cause he doesn''t yet have that programmed. He''s much more concerned about us getting up and running at our new place of business with our PCs than whether I can send photos. I promise, I''ll take a bunch when I get the opportunity.

Really, Ellen. I promise. I would never lie to you.
11.gif
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to post a website where you could buy color copiers just to be a brat, but my grown up side decided to just post about the idea instead.
9.gif
11.gif

We'll even take black and white to hold us over for a bit...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 2:04:54 PM

Really, Ellen. I promise. I would never lie to you.
11.gif
9.gif
liarliar.gif
<----- I don''t know HOW that got there....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results