shape
carat
color
clarity

I love pink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This is my 1.19 ct pink sapphire in a white gold setting
pinkring10.jpg

pinkring11.jpg

Here it is with my pink tourmaline bezel bracelet
pinkring12.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
ooh! more pictures please! I would love to see what the profile looks like. I think that it is a nice size on your hand. a wrist shot of your bracelet could be nice too
31.gif

can you tell us a bit about your sapphire and the setting?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I am a pink girl too.
ETA: I have to ask - do you have a "pinkberry"?

Gempassion

Shiny_Rock
That is one very beautiful pink color!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Nice collection.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are only whetting our appetite for BIGGER pictures. The set looks great from what I can see.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! more pictures please!.... I really love the bezel bracelet

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love that bracelet! so delicate and pretty :)

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/5/2010 10:34:15 PM
Author: kas baby
ooh! more pictures please! I would love to see what the profile looks like. I think that it is a nice size on your hand. a wrist shot of your bracelet could be nice too
31.gif

My husband gave me the sapphire ring on my first birthday after we got married. We searched high and low for a shade of pink that I liked because I don''t care for the "traditional" pink color of sapphires. We bought this plain white gold setting with the intention of resetting it at some point in the future. I just recently found a Julia Kay Taylor setting that has inspired me and I will probably start the reset project sometime this fall.

The bracelet was a gift from my mother a few years ago. It was a necklace but I didn''t like how it always twisted up and never laid flat so in February I decided to have it cut down into a bracelet. I am pleased with how it turned out!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 11:01:27 AM
Author: blackberry16

Date: 4/5/2010 10:34:15 PM
Author: kas baby
31.gif

My husband gave me the sapphire ring on my first birthday after we got married. We searched high and low for a shade of pink that I liked because I don''t care for the ''traditional'' pink color of sapphires. We bought this plain white gold setting with the intention of resetting it at some point in the future. I just recently found a Julia Kay Taylor setting that has inspired me and I will probably start the reset project sometime this fall.

The bracelet was a gift from my mother a few years ago. It was a necklace but I didn''t like how it always twisted up and never laid flat so in February I decided to have it cut down into a bracelet. I am pleased with how it turned out!
And this type of bracelet don''t flip in your wrist? Just curious....

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What pretty pieces! I love pink too.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
ve me the sapphire ring on my first birthday after we got married. We searched high and low for a shade of pink that I liked because I don''t care for the ''traditional'' pink color of sapphires. We bought this plain white gold setting with the intention of resetting it at some point in the future. I just recently found a Julia Kay Taylor setting that has inspired me and I will probably start the reset project sometime this fall.

And this type of bracelet don''t flip in your wrist? Just curious....[/quote]

It flips still but I don''t mind that in a bracelet.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I will get some more pics in the next few days. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results